• Queen Elsa

Late Trip Report from Capt Hook's

Sorry this is a little late but I had a lot to do this week but anyways. On Monday Aug. 11 & 12 me and my mom wend to Disneyland for half a day well it was more like at 5:30p to close. Well anyways I when to the Princess Fantasy Faire to see if I can get some pictures with the Princess before they close the line but I was to late for it. I had ask one of the cast members what time do they start closing the line. She told me around 5:30 to 5:45 it all depins on how the line is. If it's long they will close it at 5:30 but if it is short it will be 5:45. So send I didn't make it in time I when back to Main Street for the Parade. So when I got there this lady saw my Aurora shirt that I had on Sat. which says. I Love Princess Aurora. She ask me where I got it from I told her that I made it and she said that she was a Aurora fan as well. So the Parade started and I got some pictures of it.

When Aurora's float came up and stop where I was she happen to see my shirt again and she was blowing me kisses and smiling at me. She stop long enough for me to get these very good pictures of her.

This is my personal favorite one out of all of the Pictures I got with her.

Here is one with Snow White.

This one didn't really turn out to well as you can see here but I still like it.

After the parade was over I when to try and see if I can get to Goofy's Kitchen send I didn't get to on sat. So I when to the Hotel and ask one of the cast members if they where taking walk ins the cast member said they are. So I got to go in and have some food. The first character that came to my table was...

After a few minutes saying my hello's to her in came this character.

When he came he wanted to sign my table so I had to get my pen and he sign it with big letters. So I don't have a picture of it right now. So then a cast member show up and told Chip that there is still room for more on there. So he goes and draws a acorn on it as well. So after he was finish having fun with me. I when to get my second helping of food. Oh the first meal I had was. A little ceaser salad,Chicken and a roll. The second meal I had some Pizza, Mac & Cheese and some mini popcorn srimp. The pizza and Mac & Cheese wasn't that good there. So anyways. When I got back Goofy came up.

I was telling him how good the food was and after got the photo with Goofy he saw my shirt and pointed to me and said he loves Aurora to I said that we got to be careful cause of Prince Phillip he just pointed to me as to say you are right. So after he leave Dale came up to me he shook my hand and just post for the camera with me.

So after Dale left I when for my third and last helping which was dessart. I had two brownings and a Chocolat cheese cake. Just as I was about done Alice and Jasmine came over to my table Alice was about to sign my table with her pen but when she saw my she said that she like mines better. And when we got are picture taken I tell you one thing she has a strong grip. She took my arm and just grip it so tight.

So after she left Jasmine came to my talbe she though I was with a family on the other table so she was about to leave and I had to ask her for a picture with her.

So after Jasmine came and left it was time for me to go to. Now on Tuesday I didn't get any pictures but now I which I did. I blew it with Aurora. U see I was seening the parade and I didn't want to take pictures this time but when Aurora saw me over by Tomorrowland and my other Aurora shirt she look at me and mosion me with her hands as to say where is your camera. I was mosion to her that it was in my fandy pack. When I show her it she gave me a sad look as to aww you don't want a photo of me this time. I try to take it out as fast as I could but the float was moving a little fast and it was to late but she blew me a kiss and wave back at me. So now I know next time to use my camera no matter what just for her only. Well this is the end of my trip report.
    Last edited by Capt Hook; 08-16-2008 at 10:08 AM.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Re: Late Trip Report from Capt Hook's

Wow cptn! You had a perfect spot to take pictures of the parade. Thanks for sharing!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Some very awesome Pics there. Looked close enough to be professional. Good job!!
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• I'm not really here

As always simply amazing pictures. And you get such great interaction with all the characters as well. I love your stories about them. Thank you for sharing.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Knight that says Nee!!

Great pictures as always captain...thanks for sharing them!

• 1st Visit: 7/23/1955

Wonderful photos! And pictures of the parade without tons of people in front of you. Very enjoyable. Thanks for posting them and I really enjoyed the captions!

• Banned User

Great pictures of Aurora Cap'n! That's quite a tanned Jasmine!

• Queen Elsa

I just fix the photo with Snow White. I don't know how I got two of the same photo with Aurora. Sorry about that.

• Queen Elsa

Here is the autographs that I got. Notes Dale or Jasmine didn't sign it.

• Banned User

Why didn't Dale or Jasmine sign it?

• Queen Elsa

I have no answer to that I ask them to but they just took a picture with me and leave.