• Mrs. J. Depp

Disneyland Fonts

Out of sheer boredom, I was playing around with fonts on my computer and decided to create different fonts for the lands in Disneyland. The DL font itself is the original, as I could find no way to change that, I love it. But the others are just ones I thought were fitting for each land. Some of those fonts might actually be the ones used who knows I haven't been to the parks in ages. I was going to make ones for each ride too but thought maybe other people would want to contribute their versions on here.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

• =)

Re: Disneyland Fonts

That's so funny! I've just been on a huge font kick for the last few days. Considering how often we used to disagree on things, Izzy, I'm quite amused.

This page has some great Disney fonts...I don't have much else to suggest, I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    That's so funny! I've just been on a huge font kick for the last few days. Considering how often we used to disagree on things, Izzy, I'm quite amused.

This page has some great Disney fonts...I don't have much else to suggest, I'm afraid.
    Those are some excellent fonts! Quick, unrelated question: is it legal to have domain names that have Disney in them? Will/Can Disney lawyers come after you for that?

• =)

Quote Originally Posted by Mojave View Post
    Those are some excellent fonts! Quick, unrelated question: is it legal to have domain names that have Disney in them? Will/Can Disney lawyers come after you for that?
    Agreed! And as for your question...I doubt it. Unless you're making a profit without permission, that is. In that sort of case, I wouldn't put much past Disney.

• Mrs. J. Depp

Haha sometimes we think along the same track don't we? I just started this thread for fun, seeing if anyone else out there is amused with the fonts as well. And I wanted to share what an hours worth of boredom looks like.

That site is actually where I got the Disneyland font from. What I was trying to do is use my generic fonts in Word to come up with Disney looking ones and not copy what they used.

Facebook me!

• =)

Here's a good one--the font is called "Endor", but it looks rather HM-ish.

• Mrs. J. Depp

Here's a good one--the font is called "Endor", but it looks rather HM-ish.

Thats funny thats its called Endor. I like this one! Do one for ToT.

Facebook me!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
    Out of sheer boredom, I was playing around with fonts on my computer and decided to create different fonts for the lands in Disneyland. The DL font itself is the original, as I could find no way to change that, I love it. But the others are just ones I thought were fitting for each land. Some of those fonts might actually be the ones used who knows I haven't been to the parks in ages. I was going to make ones for each ride too but thought maybe other people would want to contribute their versions on here.

Hey cool, which fonts are those? I need the Critter Country, Adventureland, and I like that Fantasyland one.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Mrs. J. Depp

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Hey cool, which fonts are those? I need the Critter Country, Adventureland, and I like that Fantasyland one.
    Critter Country is Cooper Blk BT, Adventureland is Unicorn and Fantasyland is Percival. What are you doing up this late mister?

Facebook me!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
    Critter Country is Cooper Blk BT, Adventureland is Unicorn and Fantasyland is Percival. What are you doing up this late mister?
    Downloading fonts thanks to you! I'm also watching Transformers. Season 3 was not a good season.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Halloween 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Mojave View Post
    Interesting question. Disney lawyers have visited Trader Sam who runs The Disney Experience website, but not because of the name or even the use of Disney artwork in his icons. Trader Sam has a wonderful collection of paper models he created, many available free of charge, some available for a fee through his store. Some foreign Ebay seller had taken some of Sam's free models and put them onto a CD for sale. Disney caught wind of it and tracked down the source of the models. They don't have any problem with the free content, but after months of negotiations Sam was required to remove his store and never allowed to sell his work again.

BUT - Disney was so impressed with his work that they've hired him to create future projects at their request! So not only can we look forward to the continued and Disney-blessed existence of The Disney Experience, its icons, fonts, and models, but we can also look forward to Disney-commissioned content.

I don't remember where I got this list but try these! I don't have the fonts anymore myself, but if you could post them that would be cool!

All Star Resort = Allstar

Haunted Mansion = Ruben

Tomorrowland = Anna

Tomorrowland 1 = Industria

Tomorrowland 2 = SenatorTall

Frontierland = Circus

Alien Encounter = FFVortex

Epcot = HandelGothic BT

Adventureland = Newfoundland

Advertureland-aladin = Onedine

MGM = PlazaLT

Walt Disney = Walt Disney Script