Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Animation Domination

Re: Do you still get excited when you go to Disneyland???

I have an AP and go to Disneyland about four times a month. Sometimes I can't sleep the day before, but I still get to the park at opening. Yes, I still get excited when I go to Disneyland especially when I go on Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters. Who wouldn't enjoy being on Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain.

• Silent Lucidity

YES, YES, YES!!! Every time!

• Minion

Blog Entries

everytime, but i don't go much, so it's expected

These days, I seem to go to DL on the spur of the moment, so I don't really get excited because I wasn't even planning on going just an hour before! hehe

But once I'm on the drive, I'm excited. Nothing beats walking through the turnstiles, going under the bridge and coming out into Town Square. That's just the most awesome time.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
    Oh my gosh YES!!!! I cry when I see the clock tower when we arrive! (And, I cry when I leave too.) I've been to DL since 1968 and I've never lost the excitement I feel when I get to go there. I live in Seattle now, and, the 3 or 4 times a year that I am fortunate enough to go....I am so thrilled that I can hardly stand it! I just booked my Dec. trip and I am already so excited!!!
    Can we meet up? Wife and I would love to see you guys! I think Grant would too...

This is what is exciting about Disneyland too - MEETING UP WITH FRIENDS!!!

• i'm grumpy cuz ur dopey

I always get super excited about a Disneyland trip. And the cool thing is, is that my Dad never tells me we're going until the night before! So we spend the night before packing, and that night I can never sleep. I usually slip in a nap on the airplane. My Dad never tells me the same way twice that we are going to Disneyland. He always has a cool way of doing it. So each trip is special and we go every year, but I never know when.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

Clinks? You have no idea. I have to take sleep meds to quell my heart rate prior to arrival. THat night before, in the hotel room, hubbie has to yell at me to get me to go to bed...I read, watch television, anything to distract myself.

I figure Christmaskkah lost it's special-ness when I had to buy gifts for everyone. Sure proof I'd come of age. Birthdays are still a great time, but I still have to call everyone and arrange everything (lest I end up seeing a drag show at a Denver leather bar), so the magic there is a bit limited.

But that zing before a Disney Park visit? That's what I have now--that sparkly feeling that is only matched when I know my hubbie is about--so it's all good; it's all great!

And now that I have friends to meet there? The wonder of it all is a bit too much sometimes. I come home and have to take another vacation to sleep.

Peace!
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• Delawarean Girl

Of course I get excited when I goto Disneyland. If, only that could be weekly thing for me. I love the hang out.

• Goofy

oh yes. I used to go to the meets on sunday for about 3 times a month. but they change my work schedule on sundays as well. however I get more excited to be there when i request for my day off.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • ♠ Pirate Wizard ♠

Blog Entries

Im always excited when I head out to disneyland. I look forward to it thru out the week and I go every single week.
    You can never run out of imagination. The more you use, the more you gain.

• Do You know?

Oh my gosh Yes! Every single time Yes!

I think that I am sill blown away by the fact that if I left my house right now I would be on Main Street within an hour (drving + parking garage + tram). Having grown-up in Northern California and having that 8 hour drive go down to an hour now makes me so happy.

When I came back from Disney World I realized how much Disneyland really does mean to me. When I saw Sleeping Beauty's castle I got a little teary because I felt like I was home.

• Wished I lived closer....

I still get excited & have to come here daily to get my "fix". I actually get to the point I can't sleep the night before we leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
    always excited !! if your not then why go? why waste your money on something that does nto excite you?
    Don't confuse excitement with interest. You don't have to be excited about something to still have an interest and curiosity.

I don't think of it as a waste of money if I'm only going once a year, and becomes sort of a tradition.

There are lots of traditions that I take part in that don't exactly excite me, but I still have an interest in doing.

Does this make sense?

• Supermom

Yes! And I don't even get to go on any mountain rides because my kids are so little and my husband stays home. But my excitement for the park is completely reinforced by my kids' anticipation.

We have So Cal passes and were practically running through the Pinocchio lot at 8am Monday morning. It had been a long 2 months with no Disneyland!!!

• =)

Quote Originally Posted by HelenParr View Post
    We have So Cal passes and were practically running through the Pinocchio lot at 8am Monday morning. It had been a long 2 months with no Disneyland!!!
    I think you need to be a little more...flexible, Elastigirl.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast