• photoshowstudio.com

"Disneyland Fun" DVD

Does anyone know where i can find this music from this DVD on a CD?? I would really like to own these songs.
    Preserving Your Memories on DVD

• Banned User

Re: "Disneyland Fun" DVD

Quote Originally Posted by Photoshowstudio View Post
    Does anyone know where i can find this music from this DVD on a CD?? I would really like to own these songs.
    Well, the versions from the DVD wont be available on CDs. But the original versions of most songs will be.

• Disney is home

There are some great songs on there. I wonder if someone could copy the DVD onto their computer and then separate the sound and make tracks for each song. Not sure how the quality would come out, but it should at least sound like the DVD. I've never done this myself, but I believe they could do it.

• Honorary Dapper Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Donald1980 View Post
    There are some great songs on there. I wonder if someone could copy the DVD onto their computer and then separate the sound and make tracks for each song. Not sure how the quality would come out, but it should at least sound like the DVD. I've never done this myself, but I believe they could do it.
    Yes, it can be done. Audio can be ripped from video and converted into mp3. I, however, don't know how its done. But I have gotten mp3s from some shows before, and the quality really isn't that bad. However, if there are other sound effects, its impossible to separate the music from sfx, so you have to hear those as well. I don't recall there being a lot of extraneous sound effects on Disneyland Fun, though.

• Banned User

I can rip audio into mp3s. But I don't have the video.