Question America Sings Poster

I'm in love with this attraction (that i never got to experience) and continue to beat myself up when i remember seeing the poster in the Art on Demand computers @ DL and not buying it.
    Now it's gone.
    Does anyone have any idea of where i could possibly find/buy a print of the America Sings attraction poster? or any other artwork from it? or does anyone have one i can take (buy) off their hands?
    you know, i can't even find a picture of the poster on the internet. and that's ridiculous.
    or, actually, for a more general question, does anyone know if it's possible to find any of the old artwork that used to be available on the Art on Demand computer system? there were lots of good things i never bought. i got some, but... boy i sure do miss that. it totally sucks now...
    "Beyond the greatest star of all, lies our future."
    -----------Disneyland, Tomorrowland----------
    ............................1999.................. ...........

• Banned User

Re: America Sings Poster

You know, this is one attraction that I've never seen a poster for. I don't think their ever was one. I'm open to corrections however...

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

I thought they had one hanging in Pizza Port. I know that have other posters from now-gone attractions, and I thought I saw one for America Sings in there... maybe not. Hmm...

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by dland_lover View Post
    I thought they had one hanging in Pizza Port. I know that have other posters from now-gone attractions, and I thought I saw one for America Sings in there... maybe not. Hmm...
    You might of seen the one for America the Beautiful. That's in there I think.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Manning View Post
    You might of seen the one for America the Beautiful. That's in there I think.
    For sure that one is. I might only have been hallucinating, but I seem to think there might be one in there. Of course, I've only ever eaten in there once, so take that for what it's worth.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by dland_lover View Post
    For sure that one is. I might only have been hallucinating, but I seem to think there might be one in there. Of course, I've only ever eaten in there once, so take that for what it's worth.
    Yeah, I've only been in that part of the restaurant once too. I usually go to the bit opposite the Honey pre-show.

• =)

I don't think there's an America Sings poster inside Redd Rockett's. That's funny how you guys don't eat inside very often--I just realized you could eat outside in the first place a couple of visits ago.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    I just realized you could eat outside in the first place a couple of visits ago.
    Wow, LoL!

it's crazy that i can't find a picture of it anywhere... i swear i didn't just dream it up.
    it's got Sam the Eagle and Ollie the Owl in the center in an ovalish frame with other characters around it. it says America Sings on the top, and the overall color is red i think, with gold around it. other than that that's all i can describe of it, like i said i need to see a picture again. it's been so long!
    and then i start hitting myself in the head cuz i SAW IT prematted in the Disney Gallery for $35 dollars and i was buying a couple others and i was like 'oh i want that! i don't have that much money though...' and i had to choose and instead of buying the AS attraction poster i bought a print of Star Tours Rex conceptual art... which is also good cuz you can't find that anymore either. i'd have more of a chance at finding this than the Star Tours art, but it's not looking good at all for America Sings... what a shame.
    "Beyond the greatest star of all, lies our future."
    -----------Disneyland, Tomorrowland----------
    ............................1999.................. ...........