Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

• =)

Re: Sadness at Snow White's Wishing Well

I think I'm mostly done with this thread...it's getting a little silly...wink wink...but I just want to comment on the "nothing's changed in ten years" thing. If nothing had changed, we wouldn't be seeing an overhaul to DCA that'll cost more that the whole park originally did. Just sayin'.

Cheerio!

• Workin to live,lovin life

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    I think I'm mostly done with this thread...it's getting a little silly...wink wink...but I just want to comment on the "nothing's changed in ten years" thing. If nothing had changed, we wouldn't be seeing an overhaul to DCA that'll cost more that the whole park originally did. Just sayin'.

Cheerio!
    I have no idea how I missed that... DCA will hopefully be a much better park after the facelift, rhinoplasty, tummy tuck, and boob-job... can I say rhino on here?

• U. B. Bold

We, all of us, are Disney's customers. To suggest that it is futile for us to complain if the level of their service drops is to invite more bad service (or moldy fish). Certainly there are those in Disney management who pay no attention what-so-ever to the online ravings of the fan community. And there are those that do. In any business, ignoring the opinions of one's most loyal customers is a very bad policy.
    Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

I'm going to rush to Disneyland, throw a quarter in Snow White's Wishing Well and make a wish that all this fighting will stop.

• MC, this is LD

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    I'm going to rush to Disneyland, throw a quarter in Snow White's Wishing Well and make a wish that all this fighting will stop.
    Make sure the fish are clean

Quote Originally Posted by KAN View Post
    And make sure no one throws coins into the fish's mouths either!

• U. B. Bold

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    I'm going to wish for clean fish.

• Disney Geek

I like to throw pennies.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by KAN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wreckless Abrandon View Post
    And make sure no one throws coins into the fish's mouths either!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigThunder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cticket View Post
    I like to throw pennies.
    You guys wish for what you like, I'm wishing for clean fish and dirty fish lovers to walk hand in hand.

• Practically Magic

Blog Entries

Having a cat as your avatar made that statement hilarious.

• Special Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Wreckless Abrandon View Post
    Again, I'm not saying that this is anything similar to complaining online, just your comment about Disneyland being different than a restaurant.
    Of course Disneyland is nothing like a restaurant. If I see a rat at a restaurant, I know enough good restuarants that I have no qualms about going to a different place.

There's only one Disneyland. Even if management closed the Disney Gallery, changed Small World to include Disney characters, left Space Mountain a dirty wreck and closed Indiana Jones all summer long, people would still gleefully come to Disneyland.

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    If the internet had any say on DCA - it wouldn't have been built in the first place. Expanding DCA was always going to happen, there was never any question that Disney planned to expand their second park - maybe just not all at once.

And even still the fans complain about the complete lack of theme going into the expansion.

In any business, ignoring the opinions of one's most loyal customers is a very bad policy.
    It's worked for them so far. Besides who has more clout: the 10 people complaining on the internet or the other 14 million people that come to Disneyland every year?

• U. B. Bold

You'd argue with a stump.

• MC, this is LD

You'd argue with a stump.

So that's why liver is always yelling at the petrified stump...

No harsh feelings Mr.Liver.

• HauntedOne999

yes it is sad that things do deteriorate around the park, but people must understand that the maintainence department isnt what it used to be... also now that the park is open 7 days a week 365 days a year it is natural for things to get worn alot faster than it was when the park was closed on mon and tues... but also everyone needs to understand that the guests themselves have changed not everyone who comes to the park respects the ideas and wonderment that were established by Walt Disney when he first opened the park. what they should do is vary the opening hours and closing hours of certain rides so they can get more TLC. And further more I say bring back ticket books so people will actually plan ahead and think about what they want to do instead of running around like chickens with there heads cut off trying to do everything.
    Known in most other circles as "HauntedOne999"

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow!"

Disneyland CM Dec. 2005 - May 2007

Quote Originally Posted by MrLiver View Post
    Of course Disneyland is nothing like a restaurant. If I see a rat at a restaurant, I know enough good restuarants that I have no qualms about going to a different place.

There's only one Disneyland. Even if management closed the Disney Gallery, changed Small World to include Disney characters, left Space Mountain a dirty wreck and closed Indiana Jones all summer long, people would still gleefully come to Disneyland.

If the internet had any say on DCA - it wouldn't have been built in the first place. Expanding DCA was always going to happen, there was never any question that Disney planned to expand their second park - maybe just not all at once.
    Yes, there's only one Disneyland, but there's only one Ruth's Chris Steak House in Beverly Hills. With both, I can choose a similar competitor to go to within a reasonable distance... Universal, Knott's, Six Flags. People are more willing to travel for a theme park than they are for a restaurant.

And really, you think the internet as well as customer comments have NOTHING to do with fixing DCA? That's extremely narrow-minded.

I always sense negativity in your posts as well as a pessimistic vibe... and for that, I'm done with this thread... I'll leave so you can get your last word in.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast