Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

•   
    • Shenanigans.

Re: Sadness at Snow White's Wishing Well

Quote Originally Posted by MrLiver View Post
    There's only one Disneyland. Even if management closed the Disney Gallery, changed Small World to include Disney characters, left Space Mountain a dirty wreck and closed Indiana Jones all summer long, people would still gleefully come to Disneyland.
    It took me 11 pages, but I think I got this thing figured out.

You're smart, I'm dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristocat View Post
    I miss David.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginarella View Post
    All I know is that David is a pimp Gryffindor.

• "I Break Things"

If this hits the roundup I will be on the floor laughing... it's a fish... this isn't a big deal! Yet somehow by page 3 I was under attack, and it was an actual battle! Somehow every time we thought the thread was dead... someone else would fire off a cannon blast or two and off it went again! It amazes me that a picture of a dirty fish has stirred up so much debate.

On the flip side, it's definitely shining the light on the fish!
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

• U. B. Bold

Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

• Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Wreckless Abrandon View Post
    And really, you think the internet as well as customer comments have NOTHING to do with fixing DCA? That's extremely narrow-minded.
    I said the internet had nothing to do with DCA getting expanded.

Of course customer comments influence their decisions. Mostly those comments are completely different from what the Internet has to say. This is why DCA is getting loaded up with cartoon characters.

• Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by KAN View Post
    So that's why liver is always yelling at the petrified stump...
    But...

... I like the tree stump rock thing.

• E T1CK3T

Must we!!!!!!!!!!! Must you people do battle over fish??? Think about it. It's silly. Come on now. Techskip was merely pointing out one thing that bothered him at the park, something that is worth noticing, too, not just some tiny detail that only us Micechatters ever notice. The kind of thing that Tech brought up is important to the Show of Disneyland. So let's not start arguing and throwing insults at each other for completely unrelated, or barely related, things! We're all Micechatters, here! We may not care for certain people, but we're all still here, together on these boards. All this arguing is spreading like a disease to other threads as well, and it seems like we're being divided into two factions. This is a Disneyland forum and thread, not a warzone. Please, for the sake of preserving the integrity of the boards, treat these boards and each other accordingly. Thank you. :oD

• U. B. Bold

So, where do you stand on the whole bald versus shaved debate?
    Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

• "I Break Things"

Bumping this up because I have an update on the first post. I did not want the post to be buried back here so I chose to edit the first post instead. Since such a fuss was made over the fish I felt I should at least post the end results. Thank you to everyone for posting and keeping this thread alive. More in the update on the first page!

Here is that update in case anyone ends up back here instead of on the front page.

As a joke my wife suggested we go over to the Wishing Well today. Unfortunately she said it a bit too loud and our 4 year old excitedly chanted "Wishing Well" over and over. So, without much of an option we went over there. I'll post the pictures before I say anything more

That white blur appears to be either a heavily bleached fish, or a brand new one! The other two also showed signs of being heavily bleached and cleaned, minor staining. Needless to say my 4 year old was overjoyed that Snow White gave all her fish a bath (she said she needed to scrub harder on the other two which made me laugh!) So, to all I would like to say thank you. It is entirely possible that this thread did nothing, and that this was scheduled to happen, pure coincidence. Or this thread could have been viewed by someone who felt it needed to be addressed. In either case we will never know but that isn't important. This thread was a means to an end, and the end result was that the fish was either cleaned or replaced. Thank you to everyone who kept this thread alive, be it critiquing me, supporting me, or simply posting your own comments. Every post in this thread kept the light on that little fish, and gave others a chance to see it! My 4 year old also says thank you, and that she got to play with Alice and Mad Hatter (long story).
    Last edited by techskip; 09-08-2008 at 09:31 AM.

• Closed Account

Nice.

Now, on to Part Two:

What about the stockade??

• CM supporter

30 miles south of the happiest place on earth

I don't know, I saw the fish on Friday and the one that got replaced/cleaned looks soooo good now that the other two look gross. Don't get me wrong, the other two look much better than the horrible one did, they just look bad in comparison now.

You may have won the battle, but not the war... Yet.

• "I Break Things"

Quote Originally Posted by dlandjimmy View Post
    I don't know, I saw the fish on Friday and the one that got replaced/cleaned looks soooo good now that the other two look gross. Don't get me wrong, the other two look much better than the horrible one did, they just look bad in comparison now.

You may have won the battle, but not the war... Yet.
    As I said it looked like the bleached the other two, so I am not sure if the plan is to eventually replace them, or continue to try and remove the stains, or if this is the finished product. It was evident that all 3 were cleaned though.

• CM supporter

30 miles south of the happiest place on earth

Quote Originally Posted by techskip View Post
    As I said it looked like the bleached the other two, so I am not sure if the plan is to eventually replace them, or continue to try and remove the stains, or if this is the finished product. It was evident that all 3 were cleaned though.
    Yeah, I could tell the other two looked better than before. You could see that what was dark brown was much lighter than it had been. But, when seeing a pearly white, seemingly brand-new fish compared with the other two... Well you know what I mean. I'm glad that they fixed the worst of it.

• "I Break Things"

Quote Originally Posted by dlandjimmy View Post
    Yeah, I could tell the other two looked better than before. You could see that what was dark brown was much lighter than it had been. But, when seeing a pearly white, seemingly brand-new fish compared with the other two... Well you know what I mean. I'm glad that they fixed the worst of it.
    My little girl is just happy that Snow White cleaned her fish!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112