Thread: Renwing an AP

Renwing an AP

Hi all,
    My AP expired earlier this month, and I was trying to renew it online. On the website, I see I can buy a new one, but how can I renew with the same pass number and picture (if possible)? Thanks in advance!

• Rather Be At Disneyland

Re: Renwing an AP

If it's after the expiration date, I think you have to buy a whole new one. Usually Disney will send you renewal information about a month prior to your pass expiring, and you can renew it then. Hopefully someone else here can give you some more information about it though!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyRoyalty View Post
    If it's after the expiration date, I think you have to buy a whole new one. Usually Disney will send you renewal information about a month prior to your pass expiring, and you can renew it then. Hopefully someone else here can give you some more information about it though!
    I think you are right. If you do it before it expires, you normally get $20 off the cost of a new one too.

When you renew you get a new pass number. I think they keep your picture on file for at least a year so if you renew or get a new pass within that year they can just use the picture they keep on file.

I've had the same picture for 7 years now. And yes, you do get a new pass number each year.