Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help?

Help?

So I need some help on doing something extra special for my parents. We are going to Disneyland in December, which is the first time in years they have been to Disneyland; one of their favorite places and I want to go the extra mile for my parents and surprise them with something very special and intamate for them. As they have had a very hard last 2 years. They paid for my beautiful wedding, lost their house to forclosure, and housed me and my husband with my 4 animals when my kitchen went up in flames. I want to show them that I am so greatful they are my parents and are always there when I am need of some help. And for the first time I can do something for them. But I don't know what to do, so any ideas would be absolutely wonderful. Anything within Disneyland or around the area.

Re: Help?

Put em up at the GCH for the duration of your trip! You can get them the spa package they offer too!

•   
    • Shenanigans.

In terms of something Disney related, you could make reservations at the Blue Bayou (if you want to eat inside the park) or the Napa Rose in the Grand California Hotel.

I don't know if they would be into it, but you could also put them in a really nice hotel near the park (grand Californian or Disneyland hotel) and perhaps get them a spa treatment.

I'm sure whatever you decide they will be appreciative of your gratitude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristocat View Post
    I miss David.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginarella View Post
    All I know is that David is a pimp Gryffindor.

• formerly PretzelSouls!

* A stay at the Grand Californian Hotel with a couples spa treatment.
    * Dinner at the Blue Bayou.
    I'm sure they will appreciate all of your kind thoughts, no matter the price!
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by PretzelSouls View Post
    How about one of Disneylands tours?
    Or VIP seating for a show?
    how would I go about getting the VIP seating I know they do it for the fantasmic! showing

• Oo-de-lally

Your parents sound like some amazing people. I would take them to dinner at Blue Bayou (restaurant inside of Pirates of the Caribbean). The food is great and the atmosphere inside of the restaurant is really cool. If you can afford a night at the hotel that would be great too. I think that the trip to Disneyland alone will be special enough. Especially if they are spending time with there daughter. Just make sure that you guys see the Fireworks show because it is great. To make reservations for the Blue Bayou (if you decide to eat there) you should call about a month in advance. The number is 714-781-3463.
    Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
    Golly, what a day

• formerly PretzelSouls!

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfan_87 View Post
    how would I go about getting the VIP seating I know they do it for the fantasmic! showing
    The number you call for reserving seating for fantasmic and the electral parade:
    (714) 781-4400
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Craigroy8287 View Post
    Your parents sound like some amazing people. I would take them to dinner at Blue Bayou (restaurant inside of Pirates of the Caribbean). The food is great and the atmosphere inside of the restaurant is really cool. If you can afford a night at the hotel that would be great too. I think that the trip to Disneyland alone will be special enough. Especially if they are spending time with there daughter. Just make sure that you guys see the Fireworks show because it is great. To make reservations for the Blue Bayou (if you decide to eat there) you should call about a month in advance. The number is 714-781-3463.
    My Parents are AMAZING!!!! and the trip is going to be my parents, my sister plus her friend, my husband and I. And my Dad has a package already for 2 nights at the disneyland hotel and their tickets. I would like to do something they would not expect at all, and something that they have never done at the park if possible lol, we have been many times.

• He's a Beautiful Pirate..

Not Close Enough to the House of the Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfan_87 View Post
    My Parents are AMAZING!!!! and the trip is going to be my parents, my sister plus her friend, my husband and I. And my Dad has a package already for 2 nights at the disneyland hotel and their tickets. I would like to do something they would not expect at all, and something that they have never done at the park if possible lol, we have been many times.
    Since you are staying at the Disneyland Hotel, try calling their event planner. I am sure they can work up something very special for your family. (Have a $ amount in mind that you want to spend.) I am not sure if that is the route you want to go.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

You could see about upgrading the rooms to the Concierge Level.

Or what are the dates of your trip? You could try doing the Candlelight Processional dinner/priority seating thing, if the timing is right.
    A signature should go here.

Quote Originally Posted by SusieP. View Post
    You could see about upgrading the rooms to the Concierge Level.

Or what are the dates of your trip? You could try doing the Candlelight Processional dinner/priority seating thing, if the timing is right.
    we will be in the park dec 17-19

and I want it to be just for them since they don't get much time by themselves.

• Better Butter Battle Vic

Blog Entries

Maybe you could get them a ride on the Lilly Belle?

Quote Originally Posted by Megastrophy View Post
    Maybe you could get them a ride on the Lilly Belle?
    how do you do that?

• Better Butter Battle Vic

Blog Entries

I've never done it but from what I've read on this great chat site of mice you got to the main street station and ask if you can, if they have it available and running then you wait for the train with Lilly Belle on it to arrive and then you get to ride it once around the park. Maybe if you called ahead you could arrange something? I'm not sure if they do that or not..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast