Where can I buy?

I just the latest Dateline Disneyland report on Halloween merchandise. Since no one that I know will be going to the park before Halloween, is there some way that I can purchase some of the items pictured. I thought there was a service I could call or write to and order items. Anyone know of such a service? I know some of you MiceChatters can help me out!

• He's a Beautiful Pirate..

Not Close Enough to the House of the Mouse

Re: Where can I buy?

I saw some great items too! Try Disneyland DelivEARS @ 800-362-4533

Thanks, that's the name I was looking for. I've never tried their service. Are they pretty good to deal with? Any one have experience buying with them?

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I used DelivEARS several times back int he 90's and they were great. I think I nearly maxed out my old Disney credit card ordering from them. LOL!

Thanks for the info. I will give them a call!

• Proud "Dis-nerd"

I used the service a few months back to purchase something I'd seen in the park but didn't get a chance to pick up before leaving. I gave them a call, they took all the info over the phone (and don't forget they'll also give the AP discount - you just need to give them the AP#). They then shipped the item (which was a gift) for me pretty quickly, I think it took about 10 days to reach it's intended recipient.

The only drawback is that you don't get a confirmation or anything, but you can call back and get the status of your order.

If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/blendywee

• formerly PretzelSouls!

I'm not sure if this is true, but I've heard that they charge you and arm and a leg to ship items...
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• Proud "Dis-nerd"

Quote Originally Posted by PretzelSouls View Post
    I'm not sure if this is true, but I've heard that they charge you and arm and a leg to ship items...
    No, the shipping was very reasonable. I do not think I was even charged tax (maybe because I'm in AZ), it was a good deal.

If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/blendywee

I appreciate all the info. I will have to give them a call and order the items I saw. I knew you Mice Chatters would come through for me. You guys are great!