Thread: magic morning?

magic morning?

When I buy my tickets they come with one magic morning. So for magic morning is it just fantasyland or is it tomorrowland too?

• Banned User

Re: magic morning?

I'm pretty sure it's for the whole park. I could be wrong though.

pretty much everything excpt adventer, frontierlands, and toon town.

can I get fast passes durning that extra hour?

• I'm not really here

Magic Morning includes Fantasyland, Tomorrowland and Main Street. Frontierland, Adventureland, NOS, Critter Country and Toon Town open as normal.

It's a great time to get on the Fantasyland Four, Nemo or Space Mountain without long lines.

I don't think FastPass is available during this time as it isn't really needed.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    Magic Morning includes Fantasyland, Tomorrowland and Main Street. Frontierland, Adventureland, NOS, Critter Country and Toon Town open as normal.

It's a great time to get on the Fantasyland Four, Nemo or Space Mountain without long lines.

What are the Fantasyland Four? If I were to guess; Matterhorn, Peter Pan, Alice, and IASW???? I don't know....Anyone want to fill me in?

And to the OP, It's TL and FL. I think thats best since FL gets crowded sooner then other places in the park. It helps cut down waits to experience as much FL as possible in the Magic Morning.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by dizzneeland View Post
    What are the Fantasyland Four? If I were to guess; Matterhorn, Peter Pan, Alice, and IASW???? I don't know....Anyone want to fill me in?
    The 4 Fantasyland Dark Rides: Peter Pan, Snow White, Pinocchio, & Mr. Toad. It should really be Fantasyland Five, to include Alice.

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post

I meant for when the park opens like ride space but get fast passes for later.
    and I am so excited that nemo is included I was there opening day and wanted to ride but it didn't open til like in the afternoon and lines were well over 3 hours and I was not about to waste my whole honeymoon in line for a ride that will be there next time I go lol now finally I get to ride it YAY!!! and I haven't been on storybook ride since I was a wee little one. lol

• Mean Mermaid

Hey, can anyone tell me the Magic Morning schedule. Like, what days are Magic Mornings. I swear, every single time I get a grip of what days I think Magic Mornings are, it seems like I hear news that they occur on totally different days! Can you help me out?

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfan_87 View Post
    I meant for when the park opens like ride space but get fast passes for later.
    and I am so excited that nemo is included I was there opening day and wanted to ride but it didn't open til like in the afternoon and lines were well over 3 hours and I was not about to waste my whole honeymoon in line for a ride that will be there next time I go lol now finally I get to ride it YAY!!! and I haven't been on storybook ride since I was a wee little one. lol

A tip from experience. Don't ride Nemo during your magic hour. It'll take the entire time. Get inline for Nemo as close to the parks closing time as possible. That way if you wait in line for an hour, its an hour that couldn't be used on other rides. It's an effective trick, and I thought was nice to end the day with a ride I hadn't experienced yet. Just my 2 cents...