•   
    • Senior Minion

Cool The Art of Disneyland

I went to the park with my sister early today so she could do some shopping at Disneyana, and as I looked around I looked at some of the artwork they have there (I also went to the Art of Disneyland store by the Opera House). It's beautiful art, and in the course of the trip reports and other tales of the park I don't think we get a good picture of what kind of quality art you can purchase at the park.

For now I'm posting some of the pieces that caught my eye, although I have to go back later to get information on the name of the piece, artist and price. There's only a few I'm putting up right now, although I would like to see what art others have taken pictures of to see what's been available in the parks before.

• Banned User

Re: The Art of Disneyland

Great shots Liz! I LOVE this one! I'm scared to ask, but, any idea on this price-wise?

•   
    • Senior Minion

I forgot, but most of them are in the range of $500 - $1,000+. I'll find out soon though!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
    I forgot, but most of them are in the range of $500 - $1,000+. I'll find out soon though!
    Faint! ha! I knew it would be high. I can't afford any of that price range. I guess I better stick to collecting prints!

• Following the Second Star

In one of the stores on main street (I can't remember, but someone here must know) there is this painting:

it's $285. If anyone here has $285 they need to get rid of, feel free to buy me that painting

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

• Mean Mermaid

O.O

This is like watching the food channel. You can stare at it and drool all you want but you can't have it!!!!!!

•   
    • At one w/ our Disneyness

Here's a piece from Kevin Kidney, "The Realm of Tomorrowland", it hung on the walls of Disneyana....not so much anymore.
    Just countin' the days til the next visit!

• Following the Second Star

Quote Originally Posted by Auroraflame View Post
    O.O

This is like watching the food channel. You can stare at it and drool all you want but you can't have it!!!!!!
    Which is why I can't go in the stores on main street. I want it...I want it...I want it....but look in my wallet...I can't have it....but oh man I want it...

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.