Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• Minion

ORDDU: In honor of all the threads that have dealt with what we all LIKE about Disneyland, along with what we all HATE about Disneyland, my sisters and I have decided to create a thread that deals with things we're undecided about, in regard to the happiest place on Earth.

ORWEN: And I'm gonna' go first! I'm unsure about Churro's. I mean, I've only had one of 'em in my entire life and I totally forgot what it was like eating it. Do you think I could become as addicted to Churro's as I already am to Krispy Kreme donuts?

ORDDU: For me, I'm uncertain about which gorgeous hunk is safe to flirt with in line at an attraction. Could he already have a girlfriend or even be married?!

ORGOCH: Like as if that ever stopped ya befer, ya tramp!! Anyways, fer me it's the restrooms I's unsure 'bout. Always gotta wonder if the toilet seat's as clean as it ought ta be. Know what I mean? A witch cain't be too careful when it comes ta ploppin' her rump roast down on one a them porceline potties, ya know!

ORWEN: Now it's YOUR turn, ducklings. What things at Disneyland are YOU all unsure about?

• Banned User

Re: Things You're Unsure about at Disneyland

I'm unsure if I should say what I am unsure about!

• is enjoying a ukulele.

Don't know about them Splash Mountain logs, ladies. Did the person who got out before me take a shower, or did they just use Splash Mountain as a shower? Does that mean I'm basking in their collective filth? Blech.

I'm unsure about IASW. Didn't Walt originally plan on using real children???

Oh that was the Jungle cruise?...

oohhhh.
    Last edited by dizzneeland; 08-30-2008 at 05:34 PM.

• Fullerton Escapee

The Sun Wheel's swinging gondolas. Never been on them, and yet I'm interested - if it weren't for the included motion sickness bags.

• Better Butter Battle Vic

Blog Entries

Has it ever been determined if the skull on the headboard in pirates is actually real? I know the others aren't of course but I've heard varying reports on that one.

Also to feed the ducks/cats? I know I should not feed the wild life in other places and I'm sure Disney provides these animals with adequate food or they aren't actually supposed to be there right?

• Showus your Larboard side

I'll probably offend some of the food service people here but there are some locations (mostly quick serve) in the park that I will not eat the food. One of them is my granddaughters favorite place to eat so I just watch and try not to gag. I most surely trust the Coca Cola Corn Dog Stand. I do love those corn dogs.

Mike
    Landlocked in Lakeside

• Halloween 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva View Post

ORDDU: For me, I'm uncertain about which gorgeous hunk is safe to flirt with in line at an attraction. Could he already have a girlfriend or even be married?!
    Or could he already have a boyfriend - or even be married to his husband? It's legal in California, ya know.

• Minion

ORDDU: A very good point, dougeebear, dear! As a matter of fact, most of the men I'm attracted to are gay, as it turns out. But none of them seem to be into witches!

ORGOCH: Bummer!

• First Time Disneylander

Quote Originally Posted by f/m View Post
    The Sun Wheel's swinging gondolas. Never been on them, and yet I'm interested - if it weren't for the included motion sickness bags.
    There's included motion sickness bags? That would have been good to know about a month ago. Would have saved a perfectly good baseball cap...where are these bags?
    Walt Disney World - August 2010!

Quote Originally Posted by drumbum67 View Post
    There's included motion sickness bags? That would have been good to know about a month ago. Would have saved a perfectly good baseball cap...where are these bags?
    That made me laugh...

Sorry to hear about your hat, though.

• formerly PretzelSouls!

I am unsure about the Peter Pan ride, those boats never make me feel 100% safe...
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• Minion

ORDDU: Will someone remind us to get drumbum67 a new baseball cap for his next birthday?

ORWEN: It's awful to have to use your own hat for something else besides wearing it.

ORGOCH: Ya ought ta know, sister! Ain't yerself still usin' yer own dang tent dress fer a napkin ev'ry time ya wans ta wipe down yer sticky hands after chowin' down on all them dang DONUTS?!

• Better Butter Battle Vic

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva View Post
    ORDDU: Will someone remind us to get drumbum67 a new baseball cap for his next birthday?

ORWEN: It's awful to have to use your own hat for something else besides wearing it.

ORGOCH: Ya ought ta know, sister! Ain't yerself still usin' yer own dang tent dress fer a napkin ev'ry time ya wans ta wipe down yer sticky hands after chowin' down on all them dang DONUTS?!
    lol, I guess Orgoch needs a new dress for her birthday as well

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by f/m View Post
    I didn't see those - probably because I was too busy screaming my head off.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast