Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

• Minion

Re: ONE thing that annoys you at Disneyland.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy999
    The burnt coffee smell entering DCA, makes me feel ill every time I enter that Park. Wolfette loves it though, actually I think she just automatically disagrees with whatever I say......you know how kids can be!
    I TOTALLY AGREE!!!
    I thought it was maby burnt popcorn but it really does smell like burt cofee

• For old time sake

The burnt coffee smell. It's just wrong
    People who walk like the slowest
    people who stop right in front of me
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Parents who allow their kids to walk the line and just stand if front of other people. I see this in a lot of foreigners who just let their kids just walk up and down the line cutting in front of other people, really annoying.

Seeing 6 or 7y/o still screaming at the top of their lungs to get what they want at Disneyland.

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas
    I had a man bring in two little girls about 5 and 6 years old, to the men's bathroom! They stood behind me at the urinal. What, he couldn't find someone to watch them for 30 seconds? And in case you women don't know the workings of the men's room, there is no stall hiding you when using the urinal. Those little girls got an education from their idiot of a dad!
    Occasionally, I take my daughter to DL alone for some Dad-Daughter bonding time. She is 6, and I bring her in the restroom with me when I have to go since there is no other person with us to watch her. Yeah, she'd probably be fine outside for a couple minutes, but if something did happen....

Anyhow, when I do this, I use a stall and she just stands behind me facing the door.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Quote Originally Posted by Flop
    Occasionally, I take my daughter to DL alone for some Dad-Daughter bonding time. She is 6, and I bring her in the restroom with me when I have to go since there is no other person with us to watch her. Yeah, she'd probably be fine outside for a couple minutes, but if something did happen....

Anyhow, when I do this, I use a stall and she just stands behind me facing the door.
    Yeah, I can see the annoyance for the poor folks trying to go without a little girl watching. But I definitely don't blame a parent for talking them in to the bathroom. I would NEVER leave my child alone in such a crowded area until they are older. Chances are nothing would happen, but I just don't take chances with my kid.
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• Minion

Without a doubt...the rude, ill-mannered, loud and obnoxious guests who are like a plague and ruin the wonderful experience that one once expected from a trip to Disneyland.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

I don't like how the employees push you along a path when Fantasmic is playing. They always tell us to stop looking over there! This ticks me off because Disneyland is a park for the people and we have the right to look at whatever we want to!

• On Autopilot

just for the record I am not okay with hitting what so ever, I was just telling what kind of hitting the parents were doing...

I must be the luckiest person alive, because no one has EVER talked along with the haunted mansion....

The worst thing about disney land? When my sugar-high-brat-of-a-second-cousin-who's-four comes with us. I can tolerate any kid... except for him... *goes on a swearing fit*

• me.

the new jungle cruise script is even worse than it was before. pathetic.

• Rat Tat Tat.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy999
    The burnt coffee smell entering DCA, makes me feel ill every time I enter that Park. Wolfette loves it though, actually I think she just automatically disagrees with whatever I say......you know how kids can be!
    I like that smell though (when it's not too strong)...whenever I smell burning coffee it brings me right back to the Main Entry Plaza...it's kinda like how Starbucks hot chocolate has a coffee ish flavor, Ok that's irrevelant.

Ummm...it annoys me when people say "I thought this was supposed to be the Happiest Place on Earth" just because they don't feel they're having a perfect day.

• Inappropriate

One time i was riding Pirate's of the Caribbean, and a guy at the front of the boat was video taping the ride. I would've been fine with this, but his camera was on of those without nightvision, but rather a really bright light on the front! You know the part with the skeleton at the mast that you're not supposed to see until the lightning strikes or you get closer? Yeah... we saw it coming the whole time.

Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter
    @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
    Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    I don't like how the employees push you along a path when Fantasmic is playing. They always tell us to stop looking over there! This ticks me off because Disneyland is a park for the people and we have the right to look at whatever we want to!

Uhhhhhh..... they do that to keep the walkways clear so people that are trying to get somewhere can get there. If you want to watch the show then go stand in a viewing area.

Another annoying thing is thiefs. I once saw a guy swipe a sugar shaker and salt and pepper shakers off the table during breakfast at Village Haus. He just picked them up and put them in his back pack, all in front of his son. [Later that night I was walking past the Indy line that streched to Main street, and I saw him cut in line in front of the Bengal Barbecue.]

Strollers!
    "To all who come to this happy place, welcome!"

Visit The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets and Mickeypedia!

• no flash photography...

Quote Originally Posted by TinkPink
    Yeah, I can see the annoyance for the poor folks trying to go without a little girl watching. But I definitely don't blame a parent for talking them in to the bathroom. I would NEVER leave my child alone in such a crowded area until they are older. Chances are nothing would happen, but I just don't take chances with my kid.
    i think bathroom should be unisex. they have stalls anyway so who would really care. Yes, the urinals may have to be in a stall *shrug* i have used the mens room more than once, because woman take so long to pee....what do they do in there anyway???...."I sat down and I can't egt up???"...I seriously don't egt it. Even when I wear nylons I don't take that long.

• no flash photography...

Quote Originally Posted by revol yensid
    Ummm...it annoys me when people say "I thought this was supposed to be the Happiest Place on Earth" just because they don't feel they're having a perfect day.
    I just tell them it's a slogan of a very effective advertising campaign, that must work really well because YOU bought it...LOL...sometimes they smile...sometimes they look at like funny...sometimes we have fun discussions about it.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast