Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Re: ONE thing that annoys you at Disneyland.

The screaming in the stretching room!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Dreams do come true

This might have been covered already but one thing that really annoys me at DL is other guest who take flash photography inside POTC or other dark rides.

• no flash photography...

Quote Originally Posted by snorkeld
    This might have been covered already but one thing that really annoys me at DL is other guest who take flash photography inside POTC or other dark rides.
    yes...OMG...my biggest pet peeve. Everytime that happens I leave the ride with a headache......I'm very light sensitive and those flashes going off in that semi darkness is terrible!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    I don't like how the employees push you along a path when Fantasmic is playing. They always tell us to stop looking over there! This ticks me off because Disneyland is a park for the people and we have the right to look at whatever we want to!
    Oy.

Do you not see the need for walkways? Those CM's work their butts off making it possible for 20,000+ people to see a show in a confined area. There has to be walkways. I am sure you have seen how crowded it gets and how long it takes for the area to clear out after the show- imagine that with no open walkways. Not to mention emergencies...
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• Minion

People who cut lines

• Where Schemes Come True!

strollers...the burnt coffee smell at DCA that makes me feel nauseated...foreigners...flash photography on dark rides...that's about all i can think of right now...
    Many Bothans died to bring MiceChat this information.

I'm a Disney fan in Dollywood land!

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Castmembers that give me "the look"(and you know "the look"), after presenting my PAP for a discount. This after having had a nice conversation with them.
    Wassup wit dat?
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    I don't like how the employees push you along a path when Fantasmic is playing. They always tell us to stop looking over there! This ticks me off because Disneyland is a park for the people and we have the right to look at whatever we want to!
    been replied to already, but there needs to be a walkway, and if you are able to walk straight and look over to the right more power to ya and keep on looking, however most people have difficulty walking in a dark area while looking somewhere other than where they are going. Fire marshalls would hardly allow Fantasmic to go on in the first place if it were impossible to get from one side to the other during the show.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

sorry for the double posts, the thing that bothers me the most is guests who ruin the enjoyment of others by their actions. Talking along with the ghost host in the haunted mansion, flash photos on dark rides, pushing and shoving that seems to occur during the fireworks around the walkways (if you want to watch them, stop and move off the walkway).

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Angry Re: ONE thing that annoys you at Disneyland.

Oh yeah, one more thing.
    People who already have the whole fireworks show memorized and feel it is absolutely necessary to recite the ENTIRE script, as well as performing dance routines to the fireworks show. Just basically making a spectacle of themselves.
    Yes, it is an aggravation and yes, it detracts from the show.
    Seriously folks, if you need the attention, contact Disneyland entertainment and apply for a job. Maybe you can get paid for spending that much time at the Park.
    OY!
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Getting wet on Splash Mountain

j/k

• Thurl,gone,not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by HUH?
    I get annoyed by people that camp out for hours and hours before Fantasmic, the Fireworks, or parades. They are normally repeat visitors...otherwise known as APers . They should let people that have never seen the shows, and are spending hundreds or thousands of dollars to get their family to the park, have the better spots.

I'm an Ap'er 10 months and I still haven't seen Dreams from the hub.I'm sure
    many others are like me.Try to see it atleast once from a good spot.I will only waste my time waiting an hour or two once to see it from there.I doubt most APers would do it multiple times.Blame poor planning by TDA for this problem.They should temporarily remove the trees from the central plaza to allow better viewing.

Cast members who walk on stage with their personal belonings..that has to change.

• Former Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by EagleWings
    Tall people (anyone over 5'5 basically) that pay no attention to me (I'm 4'11). I'm not saying all are like this but some tall people bump into me, stand directly in front of me at shows, and I've been trampled quite a few times in line for some rides. I'm almost 18 and the size of an 11 year old.. not my fault (ex gymnast!).. please be considerate!

As a 6'3" early arriver to shows, I can't stand when people show up later than I do and ask to take the spot that I have scoped out and patiently waited to use. Being 6'3" is not my fault (ex basketball & football player!)... please be considerate!

However, I totally agree that trampling and standing in people's way especially at the last minute is rude! So no matter what height you are... PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE!!! That includes strollers, wheelchairs, and those of you who think you are fleet of foot and can jump in front of the aforementioned folks without getting your heel tweaked.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112