Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Re: ONE thing that annoys you at Disneyland.

Glowing Exit signs every freakin' 10 feet!

People who are annoyed by the presence of children at Disneyland.

Flash photography.
    I reject your reality, and subsitute my own!

• My Children's Father

Quote Originally Posted by Larxene1959
    The only thing that irks me is when families yell at their children and HIT them in public! (not hit hit, but slap hit)

Either that or the people that stop suddenly in the middle of the walkway and I bump into them, much yelling insues

Are you saying it's OK to "hit hit"?

I'd have to say it is a toss up between people that stop in the middle of walkways and large groups of people walking 5 abreast very slowly, blocking the walkway even more effectively than a single person stopping .......
    "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
    - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

• U. B. Bold

Old people. Children. People with strollers. Teenagers. AP holders. CM's. People that think they know everything. People that don't know anything. Gays. Straights. Men. Women. Did I leave anybody out?

Happiest place on Earth my a**.
    Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

People who are in such a hurry on a crowded walkway, and step right in front of the stroller you are pushing to get somewhere 2.5 seconds before you do....then turn around and blame you for running into them!

• Kirbyshowcase.com

I dislike how theres nothing grand about Disneyland. it's fun and quaint and cool but I like some grander every once and a bit. I like to be amazed by size and detail at the same time! I plan on trying to go to Disney world pretty soon so I can get that fully emerged feeling and lose my breath at the sure size of Walt Disney World (40 square miles! (Right?))
    (insert funny comment here)

Also when families or couples walk hand in hand and you cant get around them and if you bump into them they get mad...

• Mice Chat Newbie

I find it hard to get something to eat late at night - don't like that about the park.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Quote Originally Posted by Olympicnut
    People that STOP right in front of you in the middle of a walkway. MOVE OVER!
    That, and when congestion gets so bad, people will slam into your arm and not even look at you or apologize.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by BigThunder
    Old people. Children. People with strollers. Teenagers. AP holders. CM's. People that think they know everything. People that don't know anything. Gays. Straights. Men. Women. Did I leave anybody out?

Happiest place on Earth my a**.
    The question was ONE Thing That annoys you at Disneyland ONE!

The FP line for Space Mountain annoys me unless I'm in it. . It just slows down the Stand-By, because they allow all the FP line in and maybe 10-15 people in from the Stand-by.

• Feeling A Bit Oogie

People who just stop walking right in front of me in a crowded walkway really anger me, but the worst thing is people talking along to the dark rides. Ya know, singing is one thing, but talking just bothers me especially in the Stretch Room at HM when kids are supposed to be scared , it just ruins the experience for them. That's what I REALLY hate is when adults ruin the experience for kids.
    ~Ah, the wonderful sight of the fabled Apocalypse. Now appearing in Disney's Toontown!~

• I'm listening to KDROID

People who think that their destination, iteneraries, and goals while at the park are more important than yours, so they feel a need to push and shove you so that THEY can get to that ONE ride that's been eluding them, and once they get there they complain about wait times and how they're not gonna get anything done. I wish they would allow certain "Karma Police" people armed with baseball bats to club them over their heads and dump them behind the McDonald's across Harbor Blvd.

• Banned User

Tall people (anyone over 5'5 basically) that pay no attention to me (I'm 4'11). I'm not saying all are like this but some tall people bump into me, stand directly in front of me at shows, and I've been trampled quite a few times in line for some rides. I'm almost 18 and the size of an 11 year old.. not my fault (ex gymnast!).. please be considerate!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Casey
    I find it hard to get something to eat late at night - don't like that about the park.
    Beat me to it. That would be mine as well. Is there anything to eat in the park past, say, 9:00PM (to me that is not too late at all), besides gumbo? If you know, please PM me.
    My finger points.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Casey
    Me too! I've gotten to the park several times in the later night hours and none of the restaurants were open! I was probably a big that night but I was hungry and there was nothing to eat!

Quote Originally Posted by woxel1
    In front of and above you is this sort of... I'm not sure how what it is, the celling goes up and there are vines hanging all around. But they use this light to illuminate the whole thing, and it's the most horrible light in Disneyland. It's supposed to look like natural light, I guess, but it is so theatrical and out of place that it drives me to the insanity ward on a renegade peoplemover. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about? Is it just me?
    No matter what annoys some people... you'll find others that really like it. I, for one, think that light is beautiful and a great effect. They are mixing two different color temperatures there to a very satisfying and, to me, realistic outcome. I think they did a wonderful job and I really enjoy that view!
    Permanecer sentado por favor...

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast