Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Re: Toontown, Fantasyland, and Frontierland Expansion Idea To Replace BTR

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    Sorry to be shooting down your ideas like this! I appreciate the creativity, but I just wouldn't want a lot of these things to happen at Disneyland.
    This.

• Diva Extrodinaire

I meant Pooh, sorry...
    ONE TWO THREE NOT ONLY YOU AND ME

• I'm a Lutheran

Thank you for the effort, but no. Everything in Disneyland that you want to change is good as is, but not all these ideas are bad.
    Theatrical Roles: Various Roles (The Laramie Project), Fred (Oklahoma!), Oberon (Shakespeare in Hollywood), Hero (A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum), Valere (The Miser), Moonface Martin (Anything Goes), Thenardier/Laborer/Army Officer/Ensemble (Les Miserables), Franz (The Sound of Music), Tobias Ragg (Sweeney Todd), Tinman (The Wiz), Elles Dad/Winthrop/Ensemble (Legally Blonde), William Barfee/Leaf's Dad/Jesus Christ (25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee), Fiddler on the Roof (Rabbi), The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (Muff Potter/Ensemble), Shrek the Musical (Lord Farquaad)

i dont know where you want to put things backstage behind space mountain. there is no room back there at all everything back there is used and 100% necessary.

• I'm a Lutheran

Ok not all these ideas are bad but they don't belong at Disneyland, maybe the Bambi ride in Critter Country or something. The campfire thing is cool but it shouldn't be in Frontierland, it would make more sense in DCA underneath the shadow of Grizzly Peak. The Space Needle drop ride would look really bad across from TOT, because they are virtually in each other's path. I would make a fancy trackless dark ride in Tomorrowland where you like journey through time with Figment or something. Most of these ideas should be incorporated into Shanghai Disneyland.
    Theatrical Roles: Various Roles (The Laramie Project), Fred (Oklahoma!), Oberon (Shakespeare in Hollywood), Hero (A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum), Valere (The Miser), Moonface Martin (Anything Goes), Thenardier/Laborer/Army Officer/Ensemble (Les Miserables), Franz (The Sound of Music), Tobias Ragg (Sweeney Todd), Tinman (The Wiz), Elles Dad/Winthrop/Ensemble (Legally Blonde), William Barfee/Leaf's Dad/Jesus Christ (25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee), Fiddler on the Roof (Rabbi), The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (Muff Potter/Ensemble), Shrek the Musical (Lord Farquaad)

• I'm a Lutheran

I am also dying to hear about Muppet City.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123