• Showus your Larboard side

Leaving Lakeside

Fire up the Corn Dog Stand and clear the way to the Blue Bayou we are leaving Lakeside this morning and are headed to Disneyland.
    It's been a long time since we've gone since we didn't renew our AP's this year. My son is going to sign us in and spend the day with us. I'm going to try and make it by the Hub today for a quick say hey and then on to Lunch at the Blue Bayou for my Monte Christo Samich.
    Hope to see you all, I tried to talk my family into meeting you all at the Hub with me but they think I'm a little, ugh, lets just say, not real normal, so they might not be there.
    Mike
    Leaving Lakeside (at least for a day)

Re: Leaving Lakeside

My in-laws used to live in Lakeside. Hope you have a great trip!

• Silent Lucidity

Have a great day!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Enjoy your trip and I do hope your family joins you at the hub.

• Showus your Larboard side

Well what a day. We got there late around 11 or so and everyone wanted to go ride Toy Story first so off we went to Paradise Pier by way of Screamin. The wait for Screamin was 10 min so my wife and pregnant Daughter in law sat and waited for us. After Screamin we looked at our watches and realized we would have to come back for Toy Story because we only had fifteen min to get to the Blue Bayou. So I missed the meet and my family felt bad for me. I'll have to catch the next one. After a 131.00 lunch bill with a CM's discount (159.00 before discount) we walked over to Frontierland so my wife could use the clean bathrooms behind the the Mexican resturant. Rode Buzz (no line at all) then checked out the new pins, rode Space Mountain (no line until we got to the loading area), walked back down MS and checked out Disneyana and the new art display next to the Mad Hatter (my son is friends with one of the imagineers on display there). By then my Daughter in law and my wife were having feet problems so we called it a day around 5pm.
    Sorry I missed the meet at the Hub but I'll get there one of these days.

Mike
    Back in Lakeside