Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,922

    Is there a 6 day parkhopper ticket for DL/DCA?

    I am looking for a 6 day parkhopper to cover us during a few blackout dates in late Nov. and for a few days after our APs expire, and, at the end, we will upgrade to a new AP.

    Does such a thing exist as a 6 day parkhopper?

  2. #2

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • isn't an elitist
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Twin City
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Is there a 6 day parkhopper ticket for DL/DCA?

    I don't know but honestly, you'd be better off buying a new AP as the price wouldn't be much more. A 5 day costs $194 (online price, ticket booth I think is much more) where a Deluxe is $269. Save the $200 for a Premium.

    EDIT: 6 days are about $200-$244 online.
    -Jack
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

  3. #3

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,922

    Re: Is there a 6 day parkhopper ticket for DL/DCA?

    Quote Originally Posted by hollywood1939 View Post
    I don't know but honestly, you'd be better off buying a new AP as the price wouldn't be much more. A 5 day costs $194 (online price, ticket booth I think is much more) where a Deluxe is $269. Save the $200 for a Premium.

    EDIT: 6 days are about $244.
    We have APs, but, the first 3 days we are there....they are blocked out. So, I was going to get PHs for those days, plus, the days after our APs run out because I am only getting a new AP for myself, not for hubby. I end up at DL about 3 times a year, and, he hasn't been since last year on the AP.

    YOU KNOW....maybe I should buy a 3 day PH and then renew the AP's. Hmmm.

  4. #4

    • Darkbeer
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tustin
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Is there a 6 day parkhopper ticket for DL/DCA?

    GetAwayToday.com has them online.

    Or you can also contact The Walt Disney Company by phone.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

  5. #5

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,922

    Re: Is there a 6 day parkhopper ticket for DL/DCA?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeer View Post
    GetAwayToday.com has them online.

    Or you can also contact The Walt Disney Company by phone.
    Thanks! I think what I'm doing is getting a 3 day Parkhopper and then using those toward upgrading our APs. I am so confused! ha!

    Getawaytoday looks like it's package deals. I've already done the hotel.

  6. #6

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    1157 miles from home
    Posts
    4,895

    Re: Is there a 6 day parkhopper ticket for DL/DCA?

    You can buy tickets directly from Getawaytoday. I don't think they come with any early entry stuff when they aren't from a package and they don't really save you any money either, especially when you factor in the $10 shipping for the tickets. I like them & recommend them for people getting hotel/ticket packages though.
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

    "Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"
    * * *


  7. #7

    • Darkbeer
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tustin
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Is there a 6 day parkhopper ticket for DL/DCA?

    You can get tickets only through getawaytoday.com.

    At the Main Menu, place your arrow over "Vacation Packages", then drop to the word "Tickets" on the sub-menu that shows up, then Disneyland Resort.

    All the choices and prices are shown, no need to buy anything else.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

  8. #8

    • Darkbeer
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tustin
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Is there a 6 day parkhopper ticket for DL/DCA?

    Quote Originally Posted by tinkermonkey View Post
    You can buy tickets directly from Getawaytoday. I don't think they come with any early entry stuff when they aren't from a package and they don't really save you any money either, especially when you factor in the $10 shipping for the tickets. I like them & recommend them for people getting hotel/ticket packages though.
    Actually, GetAwayToday tickets do come with Magic Mornings (Early Entry), in fact they have special deals that sometimes allow you 2 Magic Morning entries (special arrangement with WDTC).
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

  9. #9

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,922

    Re: Is there a 6 day parkhopper ticket for DL/DCA?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeer View Post
    Actually, GetAwayToday tickets do come with Magic Mornings (Early Entry), in fact they have special deals that sometimes allow you 2 Magic Morning entries (special arrangement with WDTC).
    You're awesome Darkbeer! Thanks so much!

  10. #10

    • Hopper's Mortal Enemy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    983

    Cool Re: Is there a 6 day parkhopper ticket for DL/DCA?

    Get Away Today Vacations - Official Site - Attraction Tickets

    Includes 2 MMs. I only recently heard of them, but it's where we'll be buying our tix unless the mousesavers newsletter on Monday has something better.

    A bientot.
    Remember
    What the dormouse said
    Feed your head!


    You've read it; you can't unread it!

Similar Threads

  1. [Question] $99 So Cal parkhopper
    By Leofoenget in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 07:20 AM
  2. Can I upgrade a 4 day parkhopper to a 5 day?
    By Tammy in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 03:32 PM
  3. Five Day Parkhopper
    By Disneyfan4 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 08:13 AM
  4. Parkhopper question
    By SpacePotato in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 12:59 PM
  5. 7 Day AAA Parkhopper?
    By mickeyslittlehelper in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 10:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •