Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• we jumped out a window

Re: Southern California...Veni, Vidi, Vici! A different sort of Trip Report

What an awesome trip report and what an awesome scrapbook!!!! I especially like all the Wall-E images that you put in.

I'm an LA native and live just minutes away from Hollywood in fact. Even though I've been to all those places that you went to countless times, it's refreshing to hear how other people experience them.

I got to see Wall-E at the El Capitan (had seen it 4 times in other theaters so I decided to see it there) so I'm glad you and your family got to experience that. And I actually went to the San Diego Zoo on the Sat. before Labor day.

Thanks again for sharing your report and scrapbook photos and hopefully you and your family can come out here again!

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Step-Mom View Post
    You did an awesome job and I am so wishing I had more time or talent for doing something like that! Thanks for sharing!
    You know, it was my husband's idea to scrapbook all our Disney trips. I knew nothing of scrapbooking and started by just looking at web pages and buying some magazines at the bookstore. It takes a bit of money up front to get all the supplies, then you just buy things that you need when you need them. Trust me when I say that if I can do it, you can do it. I'm not a creative person, but I love Disney so much that my pages turn out ok because of that love. I know that sounds corny, but it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Thanks again for sharing your report and scrapbook photos and hopefully you and your family can come out here again!
    Thank you brand42 for all your nice words, and thanks again to everyone who took the time to leave a comment.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love CA! In the last few years or so, we have been back there every other year. Now that we have stayed at the Grand CA and loved it so, I think we will be back again. But maybe not until 2010. There is still so much in southern CA that we have not explored. My brother and his wife lived in northern CA for many years and I have visited them a bunch, but southern is still new to me.

We'll be back!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I also, got into scrapbooking at the request of my husband. He told me that I should do something with my photos, instead of just having them, laying around. Now my pictures, before my scrapbook days, were all well organized in photo albums chronologically. I am still way behind is taking those photos, and deciding which ones to scrap, and which ones to just keep in normal albums.

However, now that I have begun scrapping, I take new photos with a different slant on things. I agree that the expense is more than normal photography, but the rewards are beneficial enough to make it a very worthwhile activity.

• Looking for Hidden Mickey

Great job! Very creative!
    Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234