• Banned User

Ariel Represent!

Earlier in the year, Disney released a set of 6 open edition Princess Fantasy Faire pins, that look like the 2 shown bellow (you'll get the point):

http://pinpics.com/img/p1227/pin6139...p1227/pin61395

Well Disney is releasing a 7th pin to that collection, featuring Ariel, which is being released on October 10th, 2008:

http://www.dizpins.com/2008september...aire_ariel.jpg

It's nice to see that Ariel is getting represented as being a part of the Princess Fantasy Faire. Hopefully for my next trip, she'll be there when I am!

(the rest of the set can be viewed HERE)
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 09-18-2008 at 03:43 PM. Reason: hotlink removed

• I'm not really here

Re: Ariel Represent!

We got to meet her on Sunday. She was a great Ariel, and I love the pin. Going to have to get me one of them.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    We got to meet her on Sunday. She was a great Ariel, and I love the pin. Going to have to get me one of them.
    Can't wait to see your trip report mycroft16! Are you still down at the Resort?

• Queen Elsa

I got all 6 PFF pins. Will have to get Ariel as well.

• I'm not really here

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Manning View Post
    Can't wait to see your trip report mycroft16! Are you still down at the Resort?
    Nope, got home Monday night, but have about 1200 photos to go through. So will probably post this weekend sometime. Was a great trip.

Got to see Ariel at the PFF and it was cool (cause she's my favorite). May have to spring for this pin.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Queen Elsa

Can't wait Mycroft for your story. I just which I can get the Aurora's 50th Ann Pins this Sat. but not going to get to. Cause not going to the park until next month.