Thread: Just sharing

Just sharing

I would like to say I absolutely love this site!!!! I am such a huge disney fan, and everyone always thinks I am so wierd for being so obbsessed!
    But I really want to share that I am so exstatic I am going to disneyland dec 9-13, and what makes that even better is that I was originally going dec 16-20 (I know its only different by a week but oh well)and I get to give my parents the best christmas gift by going to their favorite place on earth and some more with a surprise they don't know about yet, and I am still unsure lol; I haven't been in over a year. and I haven't seen disneyland christmas in over 2 years. I really wish I could stay longer to go to a sunday meet, since it seems so fun and all of you look really nice. but maybe someday I will be able to go.
    But I thought I would just share my excitment.

• Resident Daydreamer

Re: Just sharing

You're going to have an amazing time. Nothing like Disneyland during the holidays... and with Family, you just can't go wrong
    Your Life is an occasion, so rise up to it.

always with my family is a great time and what makes it better is in disneyland we are the biggest dorks I know!! but my husband ain't that big a disney fan but he will have fun for me. yay for good sports

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfan_87 View Post
    always with my family is a great time and what makes it better is in disneyland we are the biggest dorks I know!! but my husband ain't that big a disney fan but he will have fun for me. yay for good sports
    You married a non-Disneyland fan! What were you thinking? Remember that part of the marriage ceremny where the minister asks,"...if anyone knows why these two should not be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace?"? That was your chance! Now, you just have to work to convert him. Have him watch the children with wonder in their eyes. Watch as they interact with the Characters. The anticipation, the excitement. You've got your work cut out for yourself, but it's a worthy cause. Good luck and God speed. Enjoy your holiday trip with the FAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Goof@Heart View Post
    You married a non-Disneyland fan! What were you thinking? Remember that part of the marriage ceremny where the minister asks,"...if anyone knows why these two should not be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace?"? That was your chance! Now, you just have to work to convert him. Have him watch the children with wonder in their eyes. Watch as they interact with the Characters. The anticipation, the excitement. You've got your work cut out for yourself, but it's a worthy cause. Good luck and God speed. Enjoy your holiday trip with the FAM!

ya i know lol but i love him to death!! I will one day convert him hopefull really soon. I think he will turn once we have a kid and bring the kid, he will see.

• Sugar & Spice

Blog Entries

Have a great holiday trip to The Park! Disneyland always feel super magical during the Holidaze...
    <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.