Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meeting Mickey

• Banned User

Meeting Mickey

Hello,
    Before my annual pass expires, I want to get a picture with every single mickey (sorcerer, YOAMD mickey, etc). So does anyone where you can find each mickey? Also the time Mickey comes out?

Thanks in advanced.
    Last edited by Sillyup10; 09-20-2008 at 07:43 PM.

• Banned User

Re: Meeting Mickey

I've always had the best luck at Mickey's house. He appears in several different costumes there. As for Sorcerer Mickey check out Drawn to Magic at DCA, he's ALWAYS there.

• I'm not really here

Mickey's house is the best way to guarantee meeting him. You can ask the CM which Mickey is available. Or you can go to City Hall and ask where and when in the park he will appear. But do this before 1pm as the character line shuts down at this point.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

At Mickey's House, if you're polite and SUBTLE about it, you can ask the CM right before you go in the vault for a specific Mickey that you want to see. If the CM is nice, he or she will get you in the right room.

There are 4 different Mickeys in the House alone, so that is the most efficient way, like everyone said before.

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    Mickey's house is the best way to guarantee meeting him. You can ask the CM which Mickey is available. Or you can go to City Hall and ask where and when in the park he will appear. But do this before 1pm as the character line shuts down at this point.
    Actually, since it's been slower, they've been extending character meets and greets a little bit. Getting to the park around 4 lately and both Mickey and Minnie have been seen.

Dream Mickey (and Minnie) are mostly seen right after in the two tunnels next to Mad Hatter and sometimes by the flag pole. Your best bet is try there or ask City Hall.
    For the other Mickey's, try his house

EDIT: I haven't seen California/Vacation Mickey out in awhile, when I do, he's in usually in or around Hollywood Backlot.

• "I Break Things"

You also have "Vacation" Mickey in DCA!
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

• I'm not really here

Quote Originally Posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
    Actually, since it's been slower, they've been extending character meets and greets a little bit.
    Thanks for the info! That's good to know.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Blog Entries

You're welcome! I've been trying to get as many Dream characters as I can before they hang up their costumes, but Minnie and Mickey always have a gigantic line (gee, I wonder why )

• "I Break Things"

Also... before I forget you will have Halloween and Christmas Mickey pretty soon as well.

• cmcmcmcmcmcmcmcmcm

Quote Originally Posted by Simply Spiffing View Post
    At Mickey's House, if you're polite and SUBTLE about it, you can ask the CM right before you go in the vault for a specific Mickey that you want to see. If the CM is nice, he or she will get you in the right room.
    Yes, but don't get annoyed if you have to wait a bit for the Mickey you want.

I had a guest wanting to meet Mickey while he was on a break filming Fantasia (), and they kept getting more and more annoyed at the groups passing them so they could. I was like REALLY I'M DOING YOU A FAVOR.

I don't understand. Just ask the Cast Member what Mickey is filming that day.

"I'm not funny. What I am is brave." - Lucille Ball

• "I Break Things"

Quote Originally Posted by ashley solo View Post
    Yes, but don't get annoyed if you have to wait a bit for the Mickey you want.

I had a guest wanting to meet Mickey while he was on a break filming Fantasia (), and they kept getting more and more annoyed at the groups passing them so they could. I was like REALLY I'M DOING YOU A FAVOR.

I don't understand. Just ask the Cast Member what Mickey is filming that day.
    By luck we have always had the sorcerer (never requested a particular one)... so out of curiosity which ones are at the house?

Traditional, Fantasia, Band, and Steamboat are in the House.

• cmcmcmcmcmcmcmcmcm

Quote Originally Posted by Simply Spiffing View Post
    Traditional, Fantasia, Band, and Steamboat are in the House.
    Mmhm.

"I'm not funny. What I am is brave." - Lucille Ball

• I'm not really here

We've only ever gotten Steamboat and Traditional. This time my wife surprised me by requesting Sorcerer. Was only an extra 2 minutes waiting before the CM ushered us in. Sorcerer Mickey is my favorite.

Blog Entries

I REALLY want bandleader Mickey. Maybe it's just my old marching bands days coming back to haunt me, but I really need that picture haha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast