Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

• Unhelpful User

Smile Should they add Mission Space to DCA?

what do you think?.................

Re: Should they add Mission Space to DCA?

my opionion is that they should put Mission space where innoventions is, but anywhere is fine I just wanna see this at disneyland
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-c7Ees4QQ

Come Celebrate with us, we can't wait to meet ya!

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Mission Space at DCA?

Not a clue how that would fit the themeing, maybe if it was Disney's Florida Adventure since that is where all the Space Shuttle get launched then maybe we can talk.

but no thanks, lol.

I would like to see it were Space Mountain is today.....

No, No I keed I keed.

But seriously, swap out Innoventions for M:S and Tomorrowland can be taken off of oxygen. Bring back people mover and change HISTA to something entertaining and relevent, and I'd actually spend more time in TL then whatever then stand by time on Space Mountain is.

But as far as DCA is concerned, American Graffitti should be incorporated into the Carsland section of the park, to help keep it along the lines of Cali's Car Culture as opposed to the Arizona based Pixar film.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

I'd rather see an updated Mission to Mars. I miss the ride and it could certainly be improved.

won't happen. It was destined to open a few years later in Tomorrowland. It was suppose to be the next franchise attraction to be cloned at every Magic Kingdom park.

Due to overcost runs, legal issues and bad publicity the attraction would no longer be cloned at least not until all issues are solved and maybe only in an International park

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    won't happen. It was destined to open a few years later in Tomorrowland. It was suppose to be the next franchise attraction to be cloned at every Magic Kingdom park.

Due to overcost runs, legal issues and bad publicity the attraction would no longer be cloned at least not until all issues are solved and maybe only in an International park

Somebody died on M:S, correct? I could've sworn I heard that somewhere.

Off Topic:
    I wish they'd bring Alien Encounter to Disneyland. It'd be cool if they had two versions, intense and less intense. Like if they used the innovntions building with the less intense on the lower level, and the scarier version up stairs. Unpracticle, but would still be cool in my book.

• I'm not really here

As badly as I want to ride this... I hope they do not bring it to the DLR. I'm really getting tired of the ride cloning. Sure, the ride concept/technology... but please give us a new ride. I really want to go to WDW some day, but why bother if all the rides are the same as they are at DLR. Reuse of tech is fine, but please come up with a unique use for it, and a unique story for the new use. Plus it, change it, make it belong to DLR rather than simply clone it.

Kind of like Space Mt at DLR has a single track, WDW has dual tracks and DLRP has inversions and meteors and external launch. Make things significantly different.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• =)

How would Mission: Space fit into the California theme of DCA - or any other theme that might be coming on the horizon - by any stretch of the imagination? I'm sorry, but that seems to just defy all logic.

It could certainly work over in Tomorrowland, thematically speaking, but I'd rather get an original attraction, perhaps something just slightly less intense.

• I'm not really here

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    How would Mission: Space fit into the California theme of DCA - or any other theme that might be coming on the horizon - by any stretch of the imagination?
    JPL, Ames, Dryden, Moffett Field, Edwards AFB, Vandenberg AFB are all NASA centers in California. The space industry is alive and thriving in California, so the theme is possible. It just doesn't fit into any of the chosen themed areas of DCA at all. Might have fit in a retheme of Condor Flats, but that is becoming part of the Grizzly area apparently.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Unhelpful User

you are so right they are all in California so bring to DCA

• Unhelpful User

exactly they are all in California so bring it to DCA....

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Would people please stop advocating putting in this attraction in place of Innoventions?

Innoventions isn't the best of thr DLR attractions for sure, but at least keeping it insures the potential of another high quality AA show like COP or America Sings going back in there.

• Unhelpful User

If the DLR wants to become a multi day destination bring the attractions to California where it all started!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DLcastmbr View Post
    my opionion is that they should put Mission space where innoventions is, but anywhere is fine I just wanna see this at disneyland
    Much better in Tomorrowland at Disneyland than DCA.

But I'd like to see any future version of Mission Space fix the story problems and improve the quality of the experience. It is a very flawed attraction as it stands now. Though the building is very pretty.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast