OK. I'm sure you're thinking "what's this guy talking about? It's not the Main Street Electrical Parade anymore!" or "Who cares what this guy thinks?" Either way, I'm still continuing. First off, I heard that the MSEP might move back to DL park for the 55th. Great! Exactly what I wanted! Just a few things I'd like for Disney to make:
1. I heard they might replace the Blue Fairy for Tinker Bell! I don't like this idea. The Blue Fairy is the only original character from the original 1972 MSEP! I'm not sure it's the same float, and it's probably not, but they need to keep originality in MSEP.
2. I also heard they might change the music for the DreamLights music. No! The music from DML (my abreviation of DreaMLights) I think it stinks! I sound like they recorded it off a cheap $20.00 keyboard from a thrift store!
3. As you've probably figured out by now, I'd change the name back to the Main Street Electrical Parade if they move it back to DL park.
4. This next one is very simple. I heard that the Pinocchio Pleasure Island and Snow White Diamond Mine are coming back to the DL resort. Here comes the simple part- I really hope that's true.
5. Finally, I heard that they might add effects to the parade. I do not yet have an opinion on this yet, but I will keep you posted.
I hope they'll move the MSEP back to DL before the 55th, and all they do is add the Pleasure Island and Diamond Mine back, call it MSEP again, and that's it. What do you readers think?