Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 114
  1. #31

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    243

    Re: New Pictures of the Disney Fairies In-Park Characters

    I suspect that Tink is safe no matter what happens to the movie. She's beloved enough that some people are very excited for this because Tink will be a meet and greet character for the first time. A meet and greet based off a very popular character is not a gamble. If this DVD flops, then Disney can quietly pull the plug on the others, but keep Tink there.

  2. #32

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    166

    Re: New Pictures of the Disney Fairies In-Park Characters

    DANG!
    Faries are HOT!!!

  3. #33

    • I'm Theme Park Happy!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    2,566

    Re: New Pictures of the Disney Fairies In-Park Characters

    So far tink isn't talking.. I like that, like how she is presented in Peter Pan. Can't wait to meet her in Disneyland first.

  4. #34

    • E T1CK3T
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Near the wrong theme park
    Posts
    1,590

    Re: New Pictures of the Disney Fairies In-Park Characters

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepless Knight View Post
    I suspect that Tink is safe no matter what happens to the movie. She's beloved enough that some people are very excited for this because Tink will be a meet and greet character for the first time. A meet and greet based off a very popular character is not a gamble. If this DVD flops, then Disney can quietly pull the plug on the others, but keep Tink there.
    Yea, Tink is safe, but her fairy friends may not be...







  5. #35

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Valley of the Dolls
    Posts
    1,458

    Re: New Pictures of the Disney Fairies In-Park Characters

    Meh...

    The wigs are a bit too much. they just don't work for the actress.

  6. #36

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    166

    Re: New Pictures of the Disney Fairies In-Park Characters

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir.Mouse View Post
    Meh...

    The wigs are a bit too much. they just don't work for the actress.
    NO PROBLEM FOR ME!!!! LOL

  7. #37

    • Travel-Sized Guardian
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    East SF Bay Area, California
    Posts
    498

    Re: New Pictures of the Disney Fairies In-Park Characters

    Meh. The actual fairies' designs from the book that was released before were -FAR- prettier, and more creative. I'd of rather have saw those at the park than these.




  8. #38

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,477

    Re: New Pictures of the Disney Fairies In-Park Characters

    Not a huge fan of the faries taking over Ariel's turf so I'm sorta biased to not like it but they are cute and look similar enough to their cartoon selves. I don't think the movie will do well enough to make the rest of the faries as well known as Tink is though.

  9. #39

    • Dive ..... Dive.....
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,787

    Re: New Pictures of the Disney Fairies In-Park Characters

    Is it just me or does this scream commercialism? Their outfits are so underwhelming.

  10. #40

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    166

    Re: New Pictures of the Disney Fairies In-Park Characters

    GuardianDragon_Mushu, Those are PORN faries, not real faries. You can totally tell they were airbrushed!

    I can't wait to meat-n-great with these lovely lasses! lol.

  11. #41

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles & Orange County
    Posts
    21,507

    Re: New Pictures of the Disney Fairies In-Park Characters

    Quote Originally Posted by Seawolf View Post
    Is it just me or does this scream commercialism? Their outfits are so underwhelming.

    Maybe if they lose the outfits.....



    Did I say that out loud??


    Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

    Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

  12. #42

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    166

    Re: New Pictures of the Disney Fairies In-Park Characters

    Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Maybe if they lose the outfits.....



    Did I say that out loud??
    It's Ok... we were all thinking it.

  13. #43

    • Far too curious
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    694

    Re: New Pictures of the Disney Fairies In-Park Characters

    I'm a bit confused as to why they didn't use characters from the books for the movie but, eh...I still think it'll be cute either way. I honestly can't wait to see the girls they hired here in California.

    I'm also curious as to whether or not other characters will be free to walk through Pixie Hollow like they could Ariel's Grotto. I know Peter Pan, and the Mad Hatter and Alice used to like going a talking to Ariel on occasion...I wonder if they'll be allowed to see Tink and friends.

  14. #44

    • Shablagoo!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Bremerton, WA
    Posts
    8,918

    Re: New Pictures of the Disney Fairies In-Park Characters

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonStockings View Post
    I'm a bit confused as to why they didn't use characters from the books for the movie but, eh...I still think it'll be cute either way. I honestly can't wait to see the girls they hired here in California.

    I'm also curious as to whether or not other characters will be free to walk through Pixie Hollow like they could Ariel's Grotto. I know Peter Pan, and the Mad Hatter and Alice used to like going a talking to Ariel on occasion...I wonder if they'll be allowed to see Tink and friends.
    Now there is a cute Idea. Imagine Alice going to visit them and right before she enters the area she takes a drink from a small bottle that says "drink me".

  15. #45

    • Infinitized!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Posts
    5,955

    Re: New Pictures of the Disney Fairies In-Park Characters

    So when do the Spice Pixies record their first album?


Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Disney Park Characters of Yesterland
    By Disney Wrassler in forum Yesterland
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 12-22-2006, 12:02 PM
  2. Non-Disney Characters Seen Inside the Disney-MGM Studios Park?
    By DL_CRAZE in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-23-2006, 03:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •