Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

• Lost in Wonderland

Re: New Pictures of the Disney Fairies In-Park Characters

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWolf38 View Post
    Tink's dress is pretty darn short, don't ya think?
    That's actually a lot longer than the one she wears in the Parade of Dreams. Which means the POD one is... only good for sitting in.

• Disney worshipper/geek

Quote Originally Posted by twobluestripes View Post
    I agree with this, especially since it pushes so many gender roles onto kids.

And you can't get Tink merch now that's not Fairies, and not all graffitti and neon or sparkley and teeney bopper with some obnoxious saying about "sassy" on it.

This brings me to the next step of my thought process. There's classic Tink from Peter Pan and then there's this Fairies merch Tink, and I guess we'll just have to choose to seperate the two. Afterall, some of us have been separating the real princesses from their straight-to-DVD counterparts for ages, right? I'm not going to get upset on this Fairies stuff (this is the most I've thought about it at all up to now, actually (most stimulating!), and I quite enjoy making little pixies fly around the RPG on the Disney site.); I guess I'll just smile and nod and think of Tink only as she appears in things like Peter Pan, the fireworks, etc.
    About the gender thing, that didn't even occur to me, but it's a good point. I was raised pretty evenly, so it was never a problem. I was just naturally kinda neutral. Yes, I fall for a great Disney romance EVERY time, but I do love Star Wars and saw Indy 4 at midnight! But it certainly can be a problem, especially the pink 'Princess Pirate' crap in the parks. Just let the little girl have a sword!!

God, you totally hit a great point with 'SASSY' tink. Why? WHy? Why?!
    Is having a bad attitude like New York from 'flavor of love' really what we wanna push?

To me, Tink is part of Peter Pan. Sorry to those who want to break her out for whatever ridiculous reason..and she doesn't TALK! That's why she's TinkerBELL. Her voice is the freaking BELL!!!!!!! WHy is this confusing to people?
    My mind won't rest
    and I don't sleep
    Not even in my dreams...
    -"If You Ever Did Believe"
    written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
    1985-2005

• Following the Second Star

I can't find the thread about Pixie Hollow so I might as well put this here, its all pretty much about the same thing:

Not sure if anyone has posted anything about this yet, but as of Sunday there is work being done that can now be seen without looking over the wall

Not the best picture possible, but you can still see that work is getting done

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

• CM supporter

30 miles south of the happiest place on earth

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer20k View Post
    I can't find the thread about Pixie Hollow so I might as well put this here, its all pretty much about the same thing:

Not sure if anyone has posted anything about this yet, but as of Sunday there is work being done that can now be seen without looking over the wall

Not the best picture possible, but you can still see that work is getting done
    Great. Now they're going to take all cameras away from anyone entering the park because you took this. Way to break the rules and ruin it for all of us.

Joking aside. Thanks for the update. I wonder what they're doing under that bubble?

• Following the Second Star

Quote Originally Posted by dlandjimmy View Post
    Great. Now they're going to take all cameras away from anyone entering the park because you took this. Way to break the rules and ruin it for all of us.

Joking aside. Thanks for the update. I wonder what they're doing under that bubble?
    Well I'm better than some people here who go across the way, stand on the wall, hold their camera up, zoom in, and take the picture.

And aren't they making a giant teapot, or was that just an idea? Because it could be the teapot.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

• CM supporter

30 miles south of the happiest place on earth

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer20k View Post
    Well I'm better than some people here who go across the way, stand on the wall, hold their camera up, zoom in, and take the picture.
    Crazy hooligans. Those people should be shot.

And aren't they making a giant teapot, or was that just an idea? Because it could be the teapot.
    Hmmm. That looks pretty teapot-esque to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Manning View Post
    What's the zipline mask?

Its a mask that tink wears so if a fire work where to come her or his way they will not get burned. I have to look it up but someone on here has a picture of it.

• Hello

Cool Re: New Pictures of the Disney Fairies In-Park Characters

Yawn. Isn't one farie or whatever it is, enough?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

Teapot was my first guess too!
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678