Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Following the Second Star

Re: The Biggest Disney Lover Within Your Circle

Family: Me, without a doubt!

Friends: I have two friends who I'm close with. My friend Leanne probably wins with us, then Lizzi and I are tied.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

• Haunted Mansion Lover

That would be me. I dream about DL more than anyone else in my family and I'm online right now thinking about DL! If it were up to me we would move to CA and have premium passes so we could go to DL whenever we wanted to!
    Foolish Mortal

• I'm not really here

Quote Originally Posted by Duck44 View Post
    I can't handle being around delusional family or friends.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Um... its almost a toss up between my daughter and I. But I think I have a slight more obsession about it. Hubby... hates Disneyland. Or maybe its just MiceChat that I have the obsession over. Then again... is there a difference?

And as far as friends... yeah, me again. I have friends who like it ok and don't mind, but they aren't online on a Disney website all day... every day.... :

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Its close between my boyfriends best friend and I but I think ever since I started working for the mouse I've been slowly pulling ahead though he and my boyfriend did meet and bond over Aladdin so yeah its close.

I dunno. My whole family has it bad, but I would say either me or my grammy.

• =)

Me, easily. My family and some of my friends enjoy the park a reasonably high amount but they don't spend much time thinking about it when they're not there. I beat them without even trying.

I think my family would probably say me. I read this board occasionally (every few days) and I have read a few books about various Disney items, but I think my kids are up there pretty high.

• Senior Minion

Me, no question. My Sister, Mom and a few friends are fans, but none come close.
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney

out of my family of disney freaks I am by far the biggest disney lover in my circle!!!!!!!!!!!

• Curiouser

Well, my best friend and I are always together and we know each other's family real well. We're ALWAYS watching a Disney movie or something about the resort (let alone, that's alllll we talk about), and every time we do our families roll their eyes and make fun of us. So, we both share the spot of biggest Disney nerds

• Hello

Cool Re: The Biggest Disney Lover Within Your Circle

Me, by far.

• I'm not really here

If you ***** us, do we not bleed? And are our blood cells not shaped like little Mickey heads?

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

It was me until I became friends with a number of micechatters. Now I'm tied for first.

"Me" seems to be the Top Answer.

I would have to say my wife.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast