Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Banned User

Re: The Biggest Disney Lover Within Your Circle

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    If you ***** us, do we not bleed? And are our blood cells not shaped like little Mickey heads?
    If you ***** us do we not bleed? Is that from Golden Girls??

• Grim Grinning

In my family, I'd have to say it's me. When it comes to my friends, I'm tied with my best friend. Nobody will play Disney Scene It with me anymore unless it's in teams. I beat everyone out when it comes to park trivia and such, when it comes to movies, it gets really close but I usually come out on top.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

It all depends. Amongst my friends I would say its a wash. Although some are pin collectors and I'm not. I don't even buy that many souvenirs. But that doesn't mean I don't love Disney.

Amongst my family, we are all Disney lovers in one way or another. I'm the only Micechatter. But my brother's wife was a CM and my niece is a CM. So that would qualify them. And then of course there's my uncle, from whom I derived my screen name.

• E T1CK3T

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    It was me until I became friends with a number of micechatters. Now I'm tied for first.
    Same here! Since I've met and become friends w/ alot of Micechatters now, I can't say I'm the biggest Disneyland fan now. In my own family I am, for sure, as is the case w/ many of us here. I CAN say I'm the biggest Disneyland fan in my Communications class, because they talk about me loving Disneyland all the time haha.

• Mrs. J. Depp

It's definitely me. My best friend loves Disney too but I'm a certified nut. My parents could care less, which is odd because how else did I become such a fan? I think most people that know me do not know the extent of my Disney dorkiness and I'd like to keep it that way.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

• 525,600 minutes...

three blocks from the happiest place on earth

i would go as far as to say that i am the biggest disney freak in my school. the other day in theatre class, my teacher made a comment about disney being evil. this outraged me. i found myself screaming at the teacher at the top of my lungs "DISNEYIS NOT EVIL!!! DISNEY IS ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THIS WORLD!!!!". my teacher then said "oh look, another child disney has brainwashed". i started crying. everything i just typed actually happened. no joke.

Die Vampire, Die!!!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

My husband!!! He's a crazy in a good way Disney fan!!!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

Hands down....ME! And everyone knows it!

C'mon everybody, here we go!

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

Aww Blake, that's so mean!

Family-wise: My brother. He's always the first one to tell me a Disney secret or let me know about updates if I haven't already read it on here.

Friend-wise: Either Kritter or Dan-tasmic. I'm more of a Disney lover when it comes to the movies, while they're more Disney lovin' in the parks.

• =)

I will say that if we wanna get technical, I very well could not be the biggest Disney lover in my circle. Hard to say. But my point is that Disney as a whole is not a huge passion of mine - it's Disneyland specifically that I'm a huge fan of. There are Disney movies I enjoy plenty, and the Disney Channel had some fun programming for a few years, but these things don't have anywhere near the kind of effect Disneyland has on me.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

I can't decide, really. My friend Bryan and I are neck and neck. I hate to say it, but he might be the better.

But I hope not.

• formerly PretzelSouls!

I always thought I was, well I am still within my family. But all the mice chatters definitely have me beat!
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• Disneymom

ME.... then my 17 yr old son. I'm trying to talk my hubby into moveing to California from AZ so we could go to DLR anytime I wanted to. I am envious of the Micechatters that get to stop by after work or an days off, just for the fun of it.

• Grim Grinning

Lovedisney33, I had a similar thing happen in a class in high school, my teacher made the claim that Disney made girls self concious about their body image and rattled on and on for 45 minutes before I chimed in along with three other girls that are huge Disney fans. The class was divided the rest of the simester because we couldn't forgive her for what she said.

• Far too curious

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer20k View Post
    Family: Me, without a doubt!

Friends: I have two friends who I'm close with. My friend Leanne probably wins with us, then Lizzi and I are tied.
    Took the words right out of my mouth, lol.
    This is why we're friends >____<

I'm the biggest Disney freak in my family too, naturally. My parents like Disney, as does my brother, but none of them are like I am when it comes to movies/Disneyland. My mother says I should be a tour guide at Disneyland, but I actually don't think I know enough to do that...and I'd rather work attractions anyway.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast