Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• Disney Geek

Re: The Biggest Disney Lover Within Your Circle

I win. I am the biggest Disney geek in my family because I am the one who frequents MiceChat.

• Walt Disney Fan

Me of course, no doubt about!
    "To All Who Come To This Happy Place Welcome" - Walt Disney

I am such a Disney geek that it compromises my ability to one day become an Imagineer since I spend more time looking up Disney history and ways to become an Imagineer that I do on my physics class.

Me.

None of my friends are in to DL (or anything Disney for that matter), like I am. They don't even know what a geek I am. All they know is that I go to DL "a lot" and that I have a map of it hanging up in my bedroom.

I wish I had a close friend that was in to Disney like me, but I guess that's what MC is for.
    ap·pur·te·nant – adjective: appertaining or belonging; pertaining.

...to Disneyland.

• Banned User

I knew everyone would say themselves. After all, that's why they're on Micechat. And the same goes for me. No one else even comes close. My mother recently said I'm a Disney "maniac", even though she loves it, too. I guess she would be in second place...but a very distant second.

• Proud US Navy Wife

Sadly I must go with the majority and say myself. My family is full of Disney fans but none as big as I. (Especially when the only time they go is with me, saying I am a human park map.) The hubby likes Disney but is no way a geek like me ( I see those looks he gives me and I hear him talk about how I "couldn't have chosen a more expensive hobby" Least I got him to move to Cali.. <3) I am hoping my son, when a bit older, will join me so I have someone to geek out with.. As for friends.. my "brother" and his boyfriend have me pretty close or tied.. well more my "brother" then his bf.(My "brother" I mean best friend who pretty much adopted me as a sibling)
    Last edited by Kittiekyo; 12-05-2008 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Decided to explain "Brother"

•   
    • Dept. 41 and Club 55

Easily my friend The Greg. He goes down to Disneyland so much, even the timeshare people across the street know him.

• Disney Gram

I think my brother and I would tie!
    Sharon
    Next Trip - Nov. 13-19 2011

Me, easily, although I'm fortunate that I have family and friends who enjoy Disney and especially Disneyland quite a lot, too.

The results here shouldn't be too surprising considering the fact that all the "me"s happen to post in a Disneyland forum.

Well I'm the only person I know on Mice Chat soooo....

Yes, it's me. Although I have to repeat what Data said earlier- I am a Disneyland freak, not necessarily a general Disney freak. It's the park that I want to learn everything about not the whole company.

Although the group that I usually go with are all big Disneyland fans too. I have been to the park a couple of times with people who weren't really that into it, one even went so far as to say that Disneyland was overrated. That really got under my skin.
    A little bit about me...
    First Disneyland Trip: Oct. 1989
    Mandatory first ride: POTC
    Mandatory food: Clam chowder in bread bowl & a churro (not at the same time though)
    Next trip goals:
    1) Ride the Casey Jr. Circus Train. I didn't get around to it on this past trip.
    2) Get over to TSI.
    3) Try a jalapeño/cheese pretzel. Yummy!

• TDR and Japan fan

Well in my family needs to be me all day im listening disney, hearing, living, sleeping or maybe even eating disney thigns LOL i am a big fan bc also since we need to take a 3 hour plane to either WDW or DL we go once each year wish we could go more and also we have visited TDL and DLP, my mummy is a big time fan bc she has gone to DL since 1971 and to WDW like minimum 26 times and like 6 to DLP in fact she went to the ignaguration year yeah we are a disney fans family sadly none of ppl here are fans like us

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234