• One weird cookie...

Current Ride times...

I would assume that Nemo and Midway Mania are the longest lines currently...

Does anyone know what the times are like currently... I can't wait it's like 17 days till we start are are 32 hour drive to Disneyland... SWEEETTTTT Any time now I would start counting the seconds!!!!

Re: Current Ride times...

It depends on when you are going, on weekends everything is more crowded.

Well yesterday, the line for Midway Mania was only 20 minutes. Nemo had a 30 minute wait and Indiana Jones had the worst line at 60 minutes.

• Keep Moving Forward

As said above, Toy Story Midway Mania isn't terrible. I don't think I've waited more than half an hour for quite a while, and the queue moves quickly, so it doesn't feel that long to begin with.

With regards to the other rides, the longest lines will probably hover between 30 and 60 minutes, depending on when you go. Again, weekends will be the worst.

Speaking to a castmember, he told me that Midway Mania's line gets long early as everyone makes a beeline for it when DCA opens. But as the day goes on, it dies down.

As for Nemo, it was already a 35 minute wait 10 minutes after park opened on a Wednesday in early September for me.

• Senior Minion

Generally Nemo is the worst without fastpass while Indy tends to be longest overall, with both Space and Splash close behind, depending on the weather. As others have said, TSMM has been often under 30 min. Smart use of fastpass is key if you have limited time, read the sticky thread if you haven't, it's very helpful.
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney