Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Off to Neverland

Re: Daily/All time best cards for BLAB and TSMM

good idea...
    but i'm fine with what buzz has now where I can email it...i just wish TSMM had that too...because I can never remember what my scores were

• I'm not really here

Quote Originally Posted by dlandjimmy View Post
    How about instead of linking it to any cards, which would be expensive because of hardware, just have it linked to your email address. That way when you go to the computer, just type it in and all of your info gets brought up.
    Being a database/web engineer... this is probably the easiest solution. The system is already set up to handle emails... just add a few additional tables to the database and store score information and date. Create a nifty user interface to check on past scores. Wouldn't be very difficult at all. Shouldn't take more than a month to set up completely and best of all, would require 0 interruption in ride availability at all.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Hey mycroft16, you're a software engineer too? Cool! Actually I think I probably knew that already from discussions of a Disneyland timeline. Anyway...

An email solution would work, though it could be abused (faking scores), but I guess this is for personal use so there's really no issue.

We could actually set that up ourselves pretty easily. Probably in a week. Anybody game?

• CM supporter

30 miles south of the happiest place on earth

Yeah, I think email would be the best solution. Though I would have to add one requirement...

As fun as it is to look at your top scores and averages and what not, I think that should only be available through your personal computer. It already takes too long to just find and email your photo, think about how long it would take if everyone was checking scores/stats and comparing with friends and other guests. Just my suggestion.

• Animation Domination

TypeSJess Wrote:

i have a complaint with BLAB. my wife and i were just there this last week and rode it 3 times and only once out of the three did it record our scores and picture. and the first time, i had well over 1.2 million points. what gives? about 75% of the pictures that were taken when we were looking for ours, didnt come out.

Yeah I know the feeling me and my sister usually get high scores and either the picture doesn't come out but the score does or vice versa.
    The ride had more problems since about a month ago. I just get sad when my score doesn't come out.

• Oo-de-lally

I like this idea a lot. My girlfriend had a high score one day. That would have been cool to have as a souvenir.
    Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
    Golly, what a day

• Animation Domination

I always get high scores on BLAB so I just develop the pictures for memories.

You always get high scores on BLAB?

Me too.

• Animation Domination

BCC Wrote:

You always get high scores on BLAB?

Me too.
    Yeah, I'm NEO.
    Dan-Tasmic! already told you, didn't he?

Yep. I haven't made the effort to fill up the board cause BLAB is so messed up. Not worth my energy.

• Animation Domination

BCC Wrote:

Yep. I haven't made the effort to fill up the board cause BLAB is so messed up. Not worth my energy.
    I know how you feel. When I get a very high score my picture doesn't come out and it doesn't even come out on the board. When I get a average or low score then the picture comes out or it makes it on the board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12