View Poll Results: If u could do something to critter country you would..

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Put in Natures Wonderland

21 42.00%
  • Put in Country Bears Jamboree

21 42.00%
  • Tear down Pooh and put the bears back

11 22.00%
  • Tear down Pooh

6 12.00%
  • Leave the Land alone!

4 8.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Minion

Lightbulb Expanding Critter Country

My Grandpa who works at TDA at the Disneyland resort told me two things which he usaully never tells me anything about the Parks Future. Maybe he was lying, but behind critter Country, if you look on google Earth there are wherhouse buildings & Offices for floats, carpenders, plumbers, ect. But in the future they are moving the offfices somewhere else in the resort so they can use that land for the resort. Can't tell u what, but I'm smelling another version of Natures Wonderland.

• Banned User

Re: Expanding Critter Country

I highly doubt that.

• =)

It's a possibility, I suppose, but it'd be very difficult. Some of those backstage buildings have been back there (in some form or another) for quite a while, and they're all used daily.

Where is this "somewhere else in the resort" that they are moving all these vital backstage buildings? Look on Google Earth and show me where they have space.

• Keep Moving Forward

Hmm, interesting. There is definitely room to put in something else back there, but I'm not sure if I like the idea. Most of Critter Country is beyond the berm already. That, and it might throw off the east/west balance of the park. As it is, Critter Country feels a bit farther from the hub than Space Mountain (the far east side of the park), and pushing deeper into that space might disrupt that balance a little bit. That and on the practical side of things, there's some stuff around that area that they'd really have to work around as well that couldn't be moved.

I'm all for a new attraction, though, but I think it really should go into the Big Thunder Ranch area. No idea if Disney would led that go or not, but I think it's a great idea. It would bring some life to that otherwise dead section of the park.

R
    U
    M
    O
    R

• Minion

Well IDK if its going to be Critter Country or Natures wonderland, Heck IDK if its going to be in the next decade. He said In the Future

ummm as someone whose job at the park is based out of one of those backstage buildings i'd like to see them try to move any of them and he is wrong its not where floats or anything like that are so i'm going to say 100% false

• Mean Mermaid

I doubt it's going to happen but how wonderful it would be if it were true! Nature's Wonderland is the number one ride I wish I was old enough to have experienced. The pictures of the old ride are beautiful and it sounds just like Jungle Cruise without the skipper jokes (not that those aren't fun)

• Minion

O.K. maybe ididn't make myself clear! Its a rumor!!!! He tells me stuff like this all the time. Some of it is true, some of it not.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlandclub33 View Post
    O.K. maybe ididn't make myself clear! Its a rumor!!!! He tells me stuff like this all the time. Some of it is true, some of it not.
    I agree with you, it seems like people don't understand that its something you heard from your family member and are attacking. Whatever happens will happen but for now like what you say, its a rumor.

• Done waiting!!

Maybe if they bulldoze the Pooh show building and the surrounding on-stage area in front of it up to the walkway? Assuming there's no hope of a Country Bears Jamboree return I'd be fine with flattening all of Critter Country except Splash Mountain obviously.
    I'm literally a born Disney fan! I was born at Providence St. Joseph Med Center right across the street from Disney Studios in Burbank. The same hospital where Walt died.

By the way my shirt in the pic says "I like big sharks and I cannot lie"

i wasnt attacking you i was just stating what i know from my side of things im sorry if it came off as an attack

• Minion

Oh no its okay, I didn't feel like that at all. Sorry I didn't make things clear in the begining, it's my first post, or is it thread? As u can tell I'm kinda new here.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Oh no its okay, I didn't feel like that at all. Sorry I didn't make things clear in the begining, it's my first post, or is it thread? As u can tell I'm kinda new here.
    No worries Pal,

Rumors can create some very good discussions. Welcome to MiceChat!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast