Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What will you celebrate Parade/construction/music!

So, of course we are saying goodbye to POD and HELLO to the NEW parade themed to What Will You Celebrate? I really cant wait even though i will miss POD. I was just wondering if anyone has any clue or the Construction of the floats, reharsals, music, anything related to this new parade, because i love the parades and behind the scenes of them.

I really love the new theme music by the way and im searching (knowing its not out yet) for it "its the time of your life, you dont wanna miss out, on right here and now" But in the future if ANYONE has ANY info on it being avalible, please contact me Thanks!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

Re: What will you celebrate Parade/construction/music!

As I understand it, the new street party will not be replacing POD, it will be in addition to it.

Quote Originally Posted by dland_lover View Post
    As I understand it, the new street party will not be replacing POD, it will be in addition to it.
    WOW! REALLY? im excited as u can tell haha

• The one and only

i'm thinking its gonna be more of an electrical parade type thing.. but in the daytime.

like they will be two separate parades that go on in the same day.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Jordiekins View Post
    i'm thinking its gonna be more of an electrical parade type thing.. but in the daytime.
    It's not going to be anything like the Electrical Parade. Think of something similar to Party Gras & Block Party Bash.

ya it looks more like party gras

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

it stops, party, goes, stop party, done.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• Keep Moving Forward

That and from what I've heard, the Celebrations "parade" is limited to Main Street.

Thumbs up Re: What will you celebrate Parade/construction/music!

Actually, think of this new *street-tacular* as something very similar to the Main Street Hop they had back in 1988 and 1989. It was only presented on Main Street and it was a VERY lively and up-beat show of performers set in the 50's when Disneyland did *Blast To The Past*.

The music was awesome, the costumes were terrific, the dancing was fun and of course, it was very colorful too. The way I hear it, this new show on Main Street, *Celebrate Today* will be much the same! And I for one am soooooooooo excited about it!!

Oh yeah, POD will still be presented too. This new *street-tacular* is in addition to POD!

When are they scheduled to start the street-tacular? Our last day in the park is Jan 1 and I was hoping to be able to see some of the celebrate stuff on our trip.

• Following the Second Star

I'm looking foreward to this new parade, but at the same time I'm glad we're not losing parade of dreams yet. That parade is amazing and I think it'll be hard to see it go.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by evilprncess96 View Post
    When are they scheduled to start the street-tacular? Our last day in the park is Jan 1 and I was hoping to be able to see some of the celebrate stuff on our trip.
    The Christmas decorations will still be up then.

• șoșEsteban♂

tha ti know of...POD isnt going away till november 2009...my friend is in the parade she just told me that they are going to change the show stop song and add a few more surprises to it.....

but yesterday she told me that they may not change the show stop becasue of a budget!?!?!?!

idk i hope they dont change the show stop...but i guess so far they are changing it...we will just have to see in when it comes back in 09???
    When stars are born...They possess a gift or two,
    one of those is, they have the power to make a wish come true!

• Following the Second Star

Quote Originally Posted by D.E.1955 View Post
    my friend is in the parade she just told me that they are going to change the show stop song and add a few more surprises to it.....

but yesterday she told me that they may not change the show stop becasue of a budget!?!?!?!
    I heard they were thinking about changing the show stop music, but then decided against it.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by D.E.1955 View Post
    tha ti know of...POD isnt going away till november 2009...my friend is in the parade she just told me that they are going to change the show stop song and add a few more surprises to it.....

idk i hope they dont change the show stop...but i guess so far they are changing it...we will just have to see in when it comes back in 09???
    I really hope they don't change it. That music is spectacular, & works just amazing with the parade.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast