I created a survey on Survey Monkey where everyone can rate every ride at Disneyland. I would like as many people as possible to complete the survey to give us a look at what our favorite and least favorite rides are.
You will rate each ride with 3 criteria:
- QUALITY OF EXECUTION: How well is the ride conceived, designed and implemented?
- OVERALL BEAUTY: How beautiful is the ride? Consider the ride building, the queue (aka "the line") and the inside of the ride.
- FUN-NESS: Pretend you have no past experience with any of the rides. If you went on each ride for the first time today, how fun would it be?
Please rate each ride in all criteria. This part takes about 10 minutes.
If you have NOT been on a ride, just SKIP it.
After that you can write one sentence about how you feel about each ride, if you'd like. It might take a while if you want to write about lots of rides (which I encourage).
At the end you can submit your email so that I can send you the final survey results. Otherwise, stay tuned and I'll post the results here. You are NOT required to provide your email address. If you would like to have the data sent to you to analyze for yourself, fill in your email. If not, everyone will get to see the results right here on Mice Chat.
Couple little notes:
- This survey will not be used for any commercial purposes, or published anywhere other than at Mice Chat. It's just for fun.
- Your email will never be used for anything else or by anyone else.
- I'm using a free account to get up to 100 responses. If more people want to participate, I'll upgrade to get up to 1000 responses. The more the merrier!
- Only one response is allowed per IP address. If multiple people in your house want to complete the survey, you'll have to go to the library or fill it out at work or find another computer somewhere.
Please click here to take the survey! And, of course, discuss it below...Have fun!
The Survey Has Been Revised: I realized Peter Pan was missing! As long as I was adding that, I went ahead and added Disneyland Railroad and the Monorail since a couple people felt they needed to included. If you took the first version of the survey, and want to offer your votes for any of those 3, please go back to the survey link and add your votes and comments for them. I'm pretty sure it will let you retake the survey.