Thread: Ap?

• Storyteller

Ap?

I just got my first AP in the mail. I was wondering what i need to do in order to get my AP card? Is this something i can do at night, before my first day in the park?

• Senior Minion

Re: Ap?

You'll have to go to the Bank of Main Street, you can do it anytime on your first visit, but not the night before unless you want the pass to start that day. Also, you first day has no blockouts so you should take that into consideration.
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney

• CM supporter

30 miles south of the happiest place on earth

If they just sent you the receipt paper, then you'll have to go to the park to get it completed. At the bank, through the right entrance, on Main Street you get your picture taken and they print out the card on the spot.

• Storyteller

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bob View Post
    You'll have to go to the Bank of Main Street, you can do it anytime on your first visit, but not the night before unless you want the pass to start that day. Also, you first day has no blockouts so you should take that into consideration.

What do you mean by no blockouts on the first day? I have the premium, which isnt supposed to have blockout dates.

• CM supporter

30 miles south of the happiest place on earth

Quote Originally Posted by jfsebastian View Post
    What do you mean by no blockouts on the first day? I have the premium, which isnt supposed to have blockout dates.
    Then there aren't any blockouts you'll have to worry about. For the other passes though, if you go to the park on a blockout day, but it's your first day of use, you are not blocked out.

• Storyteller

Quote Originally Posted by dlandjimmy View Post
    Then there aren't any blockouts you'll have to worry about. For the other passes though, if you go to the park on a blockout day, but it's your first day of use, you are not blocked out.

oh i see. okay, well thank your for your help.