Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: Villians

  1. #1

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    181

    Villians

    So now that Halloweentime has begun, I'm curious what villians have been seen. I'm hoping to go in the next week or so but for those of you that have already been what do I have to look forward to? I'm confused on whether or not Villian's Lair is in action this year. Also, are the halloween costumes for Mickey, Minnie, etc the same or new? Thanks guys!! Characters are my favorite part of the park!
    Katie

  2. #2

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,659

    Re: Villians

    I've seen The Bowler Hat Guy, Queen of Hearts, & Beast (if you can really count him as a villain):





  3. #3

    • 525,600 minutes...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    three blocks from the happiest place on earth
    Posts
    354

    Re: Villians

    the costumes are pretty much the same. ive seen frollo, queen of hearts, big bad wolf, evil queen, captn. hook, brer fox, old hag, and ive been told that there is a maleficient face character.


    Die Vampire, Die!!!

  4. #4

    • Following the Second Star
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    1,371

    Re: Villians

    I've seen Frollo, and my sister told me that she saw Radcliffe

    Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

  5. #5

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    2,115

    Re: Villians

    Yeah, we just got back from a week long stay at the Resort and saw the usual characters and costume changes.

    Goofy in his skeleton garb still gets our vote as the best dressed for the occassion.

  6. #6

    • Rally Time!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ahwatukee
    Posts
    645

    Re: Villians

    Quote Originally Posted by lovedisney33 View Post
    the costumes are pretty much the same. ive seen frollo, queen of hearts, big bad wolf, evil queen, captn. hook, brer fox, old hag, and ive been told that there is a maleficient face character.
    where did you see Frollo and The Big Bad Wolf?

    also if any other villians are sited, let us know where!
    a friend of Walt.

  7. #7

    • Rally Time!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ahwatukee
    Posts
    645

    Re: Villians

    and are any of the Fab 5 dressed in new costumes this year? how has every one seen them dressed?

    Skeleton Goofy is cool, but i wish they'd get a new costume each year. Only Donald was repeated last year as a jack o' latern.
    a friend of Walt.

  8. #8

    • You didn't see anything!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Villians

    Quote Originally Posted by disney jones View Post
    where did you see Frollo and The Big Bad Wolf?

    also if any other villians are sited, let us know where!
    Frollo and BBW were right next to the building where the Wall-E set up is right now. Queen of Hearts and the Evil Queen were there also.


  9. #9

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,659

    Re: Villians

    Quote Originally Posted by disney jones View Post
    and are any of the Fab 5 dressed in new costumes this year? how has every one seen them dressed?

    Skeleton Goofy is cool, but i wish they'd get a new costume each year. Only Donald was repeated last year as a jack o' latern.
    Here are pictures of the various costumes, in animated form:







  10. #10

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Where the shadow on the moon at night shines
    Posts
    40

    Re: Villians

    I went on the 29th and was told by one of the CMs that I missed Maleficent by 1 day. She was there the 28th. I almost cried because she's the only one I want to see.
    Halloween at Christmas is my kind of deal!


  11. #11

    • Queen Elsa
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Riverside, California, United States
    Posts
    6,820

    Re: Villians

    U know I still haven't seen Donald in his Halloween outfit or Chip & Dale. The others I have. Is Chip & Dale still in there cops and robber outfit for this year over on Disney side?

  12. #12

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,659

    Re: Villians

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook's View Post
    Is Chip & Dale still in there cops and robber outfit for this year over on Disney side?
    I haven't seen them personally, but I think I've seen a picture somewhere in a trip report.

  13. #13

    • Following the Second Star
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    1,371

    Re: Villians

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook's View Post
    U know I still haven't seen Donald in his Halloween outfit or Chip & Dale. The others I have. Is Chip & Dale still in there cops and robber outfit for this year over on Disney side?
    I don't know about Dale, but I saw Chip in the cop outfit...or maybe it was the other way around...

    Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

  14. #14

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    181

    Re: Villians

    So no Villians Lair? Now they are over by in the backlot?
    Katie

  15. #15

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,659

    Re: Villians

    Quote Originally Posted by KatieGraceee View Post
    So no Villians Lair? Now they are over by in the backlot?
    Wait, what's Villains Lair? Do you mean Golden Screams?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Idea] Villians M/G on Halloween
    By Capt Hook in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 09:20 PM
  2. TR 10/22, 10/24-25: Wildfires, Villians, and Newlyweds!
    By DisneyRoyalty in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 04:12 PM
  3. Oct. Villians at DCA
    By Capt Hook in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 12:07 PM
  4. March Is Villians Month!
    By itdissapered in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 03:41 PM
  5. Villians
    By IndyJn511 in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-06-2005, 05:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •