View Poll Results: Are you Dissapointed that they removed the Rainforest show scene.

Voters
210. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am dissapointed.

128 60.95%
  • No, I am not dissapointed.

82 39.05%
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

• Banned User

Angry Al Lutz is the one is lying!

Well, do you know who is the biggest liar of all? Al Lutz! He lied to us about the Rainforest scene not Marty Sklar. He made a promise letter like so:Disney fires back at Small World ‘rumors’ - Travel - LATimes.com They are not going to remove the rainforest scene. Al is a big liar! He can't prove anything. He just got it from some idiot trying to ruined our lives.When will you learn that Al Lust is trying to ruined your live so he can try to make you guys feel fickle about not going to Disneyland ever again. I'm mad at Al Lutz and Jay Rasulo ruining my favorite Disney Theatre, Fantasyland Theatre. But I still have hope that maybe someday they'll make a new perfect stageshow for Fantasyland Theatre and make it into an Enclosed Theatre. Ignore me and don't believe me what ever you want, but I'm warning you all! Al Lutz is no good! So stop litsening to him, think positive, and grow up!

P.S.

This pathetic thread is off-topic.

• =)

Re: Memories of the original Small World. R.I.P Small World Rainforest.

Interesting. Source?

Please don't feed the troll

• =)

Quote Originally Posted by CAspace View Post
    Please don't feed the troll
    Right you are..."Find More Posts by _________" is such a lovely feature.

• Member of Baxter's Army

Re: Al Lutz is the one is lying!

Quote Originally Posted by TsWade2 View Post
    Well, do you know who is the biggest liar of all? Al Lutz! He lied to us about the Rainforest scene not Marty Sklar. He made a promise letter like so:Disney fires back at Small World ‘rumors’ - Travel - LATimes.com They are not going to remove the rainforest scene. Al is a big liar! He can't prove anything. He just got it from some idiot trying to ruined our lives.When will you learn that Al Lust is trying to ruined your live so he can try to make you guys feel fickle about not going to Disneyland ever again. I'm mad at Al Lutz and Jay Rasulo ruining my favorite Disney Theatre, Fantasyland Theatre. But I still have hope that maybe someday they'll make a new perfect stageshow for Fantasyland Theatre and make it into an Enclosed Theatre. Ignore me and don't believe me what ever you want, but I'm warning you all! Al Lutz is no good! So stop litsening to him, think positive, and grow up!

P.S.

I would like to believe you, but Al's track record is too good. The only thing he was remotley wrong about was when he said that the faces of Constance's grooms would appear in the Seance' Room of the Haunted Mansion and that turned out to only be a minor inconsistency.

• Mr. Faranheit

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TsWade2 View Post

P.S.

Psst...

xanax is your friend...
    Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

• It's all about Theme!

Which brings me to this speculation.

Do you think that WDI was so mad at Al after all he has revealed about their planes, that they planned to sabotage him.

Think about it, could they have given him the wrong info on purpose so the fan community and media could go crazy only to have them reopen with the rainforest in place??

Then the tables will be turned on Al for giving wrong information and his credibility would be smashed. Probably what the Disney execs want right???

Hmmmm.....
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

which begs the question we will all never know, who are Al's sources
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-c7Ees4QQ

Come Celebrate with us, we can't wait to meet ya!

• =)

That'd be pretty funny.

• E T1CK3T

What happened to this thread? I thought this was gonna be about the show scene, not bashing Al... unless I'm missing something. *shrugs*

I'm not really gonna miss the scene... it was small as it is, and seemed kinda awkward before the big finale. There, I said something on-topic. :oD

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by justjohn View Post
    Psst...

xanax is your friend...
    Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWolf38 View Post
    What happened to this thread? I thought this was gonna be about the show scene, not bashing Al... unless I'm missing something. *shrugs*

I'm not really gonna miss the scene... it was small as it is, and seemed kinda awkward before the big finale. There, I said something on-topic. :oD
    Ok back on track here.
    Let's see, we have some Youtube videos that show the attraction in it's world fair entirety as well as some 2007 pre closure footage.
    Perhaps if we posted some of our old 60's, 70's and 80's pictures containing its a small word would be fun. I need to look through some old albums!

DaveLand has some great old photos of Small World from the 1960's on check it out (scroll down)
    http://www.davelandweb.com/smallworld/
    Last edited by CAspace; 10-10-2008 at 08:24 PM.

• =)

Despite my limited interest in the attraction, I really would be interested to see blueprints of the original World's Fair version.

• Collision speed....FULL!

Ok, now I'm really confused. I'm not gonna point fingers at anyone (Disney, Al) 'til I see what has changed or not changed

• Member of Baxter's Army

You might notice in the original ride there was a group of African Children laughing with the hyenas in the Africa Scene. Now' the African children are gone and they just show a few hyenas laughing. The reason for that is in African culture hyenas are considered vermin and having African Children laughing with hyenas would be the equivilant of an American Children laughing with rats' which from what I have heard will be in the new America scene. (Kidding)

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast