Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Vasooki-land Owner

Re: Worst Trip to Disneyland?

I was about 4 and I went with one if my dads employees, he put us both on leashes, and we couldn't ride any rides. He walked around. Thats it. x.o
    We are currently imagineeing a new attraction for you!

Please enjoy all the other attractions in fabulicious Vasooki-land!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

It was about fall 1988 I think. My first wife (Nancy) and I made the 2-3 hour trip down on an early Sunday afternoon. When she arrived at the park, she said she was nauseous (felt fine til then, apparently). We took the train ride first, after which she...

Well, let's just say that about an hour (at most, after a visit to first aid) after I'd exited I-5 South, I was back on I-5 North (with "orders" to get home as soon as possible).

At least she let me listen to the LA Rams game on the way home.

That was one fun day. If you like driving.

-- Barry

At least the tickets were comps through my radio station!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Lover of all things Lilo!

Earlier this year we went to DL with our family and a few friends.. I ended up in the bathroom feeling like I had to pee every five minutes and sat there ( Later found out it was a UTI, and a bad one at that!) texting everyone and couldn't believe that I couldn't be with them! I was determined to not ruin the trip and go on the rides, but after about 10 steps I was looking for another bathroom! UGHHHH!

• Sugar & Spice

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lovedisney33 View Post
    one time i got sick after eating a pickle from the place in front of jungle cruise. the secret by the castle bathroom became my home for a few hours.
    Just another reason to not eat those disgusting things! Yuck. I hate even smelling those pickles. So gross.
    <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

• Queen of Sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by lilolover View Post
    Earlier this year we went to DL with our family and a few friends.. I ended up in the bathroom feeling like I had to pee every five minutes and sat there ( Later found out it was a UTI, and a bad one at that!) texting everyone and couldn't believe that I couldn't be with them! I was determined to not ruin the trip and go on the rides, but after about 10 steps I was looking for another bathroom! UGHHHH!
    That sounds like me except I was at Sea World on my birthday when that happened, happy birthday to me!

• A Weather Eye Open

last fall there were a few nights were my boyfriend and i just popped over to ride some rides for a few hours, and everything we wanted to ride (Screamin', SM, Indy, etc) was either 101 or extremely long waits! We'd run around to keep checking on them, and none of them let up. It's quite a hike to Screamin' just for disappointment! Most of those night's we'd just give up and decide to enjoy F! or the fireworks instead.

Still haven't had a truly bad outing, yet, though. Boy got sick from a Tomorrowland Terrace hamburger once, but he didn't actually get ill until late that night when he got home, so it didn't ruin our time in the park.
    "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

• Oo-de-lally

I have never had a bad time at the park before. I have been uncomfortable because of the heat but it still did not stop me from having a great time.
    Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
    Golly, what a day

• Wishing I was at the DLR!

Quote Originally Posted by Olympicnut View Post
    Not when you end up with explosive diarrhea in the restooms between Main St. and Tomorrowland about 15 years ago, then having to manage to drive 50 miles home. Worst.day.ever.
    Oh Olympicnut... Sorry to laugh, but I needed a good laugh today! Also, I just had to tell my office made what made me laugh... She said "Poor thing..." As you said: Worst. day.ever. I guess my day isn't going so bad after all.

Back on subject; I've yet to have a 'Worst Trip', and I hope I don't!

I always went to disneyland with my fiance on our anniversary since it was the place i asked her to marry me, and we always had a good time. On our fourth year anniversary there she was acting strange, and for some odd reason decided to break the relationship off there. I really couldn't believe she would do that and the ride home was looooong and hard. Never saw her again after that.

It almost ruined the magic of disney for me and i didn't go back to disneyland for awhile. But time goes on and new love interests come and go. Im back to the way i used to be and still remember the happy, and sadly bad memories at disneyland. But disneyland will always be the happiest place on earth in my heart. I just cant get enough of it. im glad its in the past now but that by far was the worst day i ever had, or ever will have at disneyland.

• formerly PretzelSouls!

I don't think I've had a HORRIBLE trip to Disneyland, but one of the worst was when some lady ran over my foot with her electric wheelchair and I had to have surgery to fix the bone broke.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• Silent Lucidity

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock128 View Post
    I always went to disneyland with my fiance on our anniversary since it was the place i asked her to marry me...On our fourth year anniversary there she was acting strange, and for some odd reason decided to break the relationship off there...It almost ruined the magic of disney for me and i didn't go back to disneyland for awhile.
    This might be a heads up to anyone planning a Disney Proposal. Do you tempt fate? People come and go, but Disneyland is forever!

• Following the Second Star

I don't think I've ever had a bad trip at Disneyland. No wonder how hard my week is going, Disneyland makes it better. I've once gone while depressed and just wanting to sleep all day. But right when I saw the sign that said "Where dreams come true" over the bag check, I just had to smile. I realized "I'M AT DISNEYLAND." and forgot why I was depressed for the day. Just being there makes it all better.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

• Out in the sun

My worst trip:

I went to Disneyland and it was closed. I ended up driving past the marquee, stopped off at a McDonalds in Garden Grove, then drove back home.

• Fin...noggin...duuude!

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock128 View Post
    I always went to disneyland with my fiance on our anniversary since it was the place i asked her to marry me, and we always had a good time. On our fourth year anniversary there she was acting strange, and for some odd reason decided to break the relationship off there. I really couldn't believe she would do that and the ride home was looooong and hard. Never saw her again after that.

It almost ruined the magic of disney for me and i didn't go back to disneyland for awhile. But time goes on and new love interests come and go. Im back to the way i used to be and still remember the happy, and sadly bad memories at disneyland. But disneyland will always be the happiest place on earth in my heart. I just cant get enough of it. im glad its in the past now but that by far was the worst day i ever had, or ever will have at disneyland.
    Oh my god! I feel sooo bad for you! That must have sucked big time.

As for all the people who haven't had bad trips, just you wait! I'm sure there will be a time when you go with a screaming child or a person who is bored. I've experienced it all!!

i had a trip back in 2000. i went with my family for 3-4 days. the worst memory i have is the day my knee was acting up the entire day. it hurt to walk, and no one in my party would slow down at all. it was pure pain. the worst part was right as we got to watch fantasmic.. my knee buckled on me and i fell to the ground. thankfully i fell right next to a trashcan. lol..
    watched the entire show crying my eyes out and in pain. and once it was over, we had to walk back to the hotel.. i was limping and crying the entire time. none of my family even cared. after that, i didn't go back until 05, on my honeymoon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123