Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Fin...noggin...duuude!

Funniest Disneyland Stories

I have so many funny stories that have happened it is unbelievable! Like, one time at our hotel there was this hallway that always made us laugh really hard so we called it the "Prozac hall" so like we had to grab onto the walls to like keep balance and my brother and dad would race each other to get to the room. Too funny!

Then, there was this one time where I was sooo excited about going to Disneyland that I "Disneylanded myself out" so in the car I was like "Are we there yet?" which I never do, but when I got there I was like "whatever..."

What are some of your stories?

• Keep Moving Forward

Re: Funniest Disneyland Stories

One night I took some reluctant friends on Splash Mountain. None were interested in getting wet, but that didn't matter. As soon as we splashed down into the briar patch, a massive tidal wave rose up and engulfed the entire log.

About 20 years ago, we went to DL for our junior high grad night. A few of my roudy friends started acting up in It's a Small World. One tried to get out of our boat and jump in with some friends in the boat ahead. He missed and landed in the water! I can still see the look on his face. The pain of walking back with a water line just below his waist was priceless.

• Fin...noggin...duuude!

Quote Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
    One night I took some reluctant friends on Splash Mountain. None were interested in getting wet, but that didn't matter. As soon as we splashed down into the briar patch, a massive tidal wave rose up and engulfed the entire log.
    That actually happened to me once, we got off the ride and it looked like we jumped into the water. It looked like a tsunami! I still have nightmares!!

My wife kept bragging to me about how she beatme the Buzz Lightyear ride by sitting on the left, so I got a good laugh by beating her, even sitting on the left!

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

My friend and I were on California Screamin' one time and we coming back into the station. She got out, and then I was starting to get out. I tripped on step and caught myself with my hands, so it looked like I was crawling out of the roller coaster. To make it even better to the people who saw me, I just said out loud, "That roller coaster was INTENSE!" and then kept walking. An embarrassing moment turned into an awesome moment. My friend still thinks I crawled out and didn't trip.

How can you go and not come back with great stories? So mmany come to mind I don't even know where to begin!

First time (2 yo) stepping out of LAX and seeing my first palm tree I excitedly told my mother to "Look at the HUGE carrots!"

Well Chip was play flirting with my mom when I was about 5 yo and I was getting so angry with him and when I had had enough I shouted "If you don't stop flirting with my Mommy, My daddy is going to chop your nuts up!!" The poor fella couldn't even contain the laughter and my Mom just looked at me in shock and I was like "Acorns Mommy, Acorns!"

Christmas time one year we were watching Billy Hill show and my sister and I had on piglet (me) and eeyore ears (her). Well we were sitting in the booth to the right of the stage (the one that is now roped off I guess which is complete IMO) Anyhooters, whenever Kirk (Main/Elvis Billy) would look away I would switch from my piglet ears to dumbo ears which also had purchased that day. Well I continued switching them everytime he looked away and when he would look back he would have this confused or baffled look on his face and everyone was LAUUUUGGHING (didn't think it would be THAT funny to be honest with ya) Eventually he stopped the show when we had the eeyore and dumbo ears on and says: Ladies and and gentlemen the democratic and republican parties!

I once slept walked into the double set of doors at DLH and got stuck

Rebecca from Tale spin took me from the bank in the Afternoon Adventures set up all the way down to Baloo's dressing room (not exactly close for those who remember) without telling my parents, she just kind of took my hand and led the way since I had asked where Baloo was today. This experience nearly killed my Mother needless to say.

My father packed his own suitcase one year and couldn't figure out why his tank top had fit him so funny one day, so extra large in the middle-- it was one of Mom's old maternity tank tops.

Back in the days of Aladdins Oasis when they always pulled an older man up to be in the Paegent part and wear the Madonna cone boobs with the skirt and head piece... an uncle was chosed to be said participant on his first visit to the Oasis. He got up and shook what his Mama gave him, down to swirling the tassles on the Madonna cone bra- Hilarious!!

So many more but want to leave room for others!

• Keep Moving Forward

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt_101 View Post
    That actually happened to me once, we got off the ride and it looked like we jumped into the water. It looked like a tsunami! I still have nightmares!!
    It's happened to me multiple times, actually, but the time I mentioned was the most memorable. On the most recent trip, there was a kid in the back who said he wanted to get really wet. I told him he was in a bad place if he wanted to get wet, but maybe he'd get wet anyway. Sure enough, we dive into the briar patch and a huge tidal wave rises up, soaking everyone. As we came out of the runoff, I turned around and said, "Hey, was that wet enough for ya?"

• Disney worshipper/geek

Ok, this is a recent one. My mother, grandmother and I took my cousin and her girlfriend to the Blue Bayou for her birthday (39 and had never been!)

We went on Soarin'. My cousin hadn't been on and wanted to sit on the top tier. My grandmother had been convinced to go by a co-worker, though she is a big baby with heights and moving (Peter Pan is about her limit, people). We were going to split up the group so she and my mom couold sit on the lower tier, but the CM suggested we stay together and since we're not the type to argue with CMs we were all on the lowest tier.

Now, while my grandmother is a big baby, my cousin certainly is not, let me note this, you'll need it. We sat at the right end of the row with my mom on the end, then my grandmother, my cousin, her girlfriend, and me.

The minute our feet left the ground.....MY COUSIN starts screaming, "OH MY GOD!" And it was at that point my grandmother decided not to white knuckle it. They screamed the entire freakin' ride! my grandmother got ahold of my mom's hand and squeezed so tight she left an indentation of my mom's ring in her finger! So there is my mom trying to get my grandmother to stop screaming. 'Look at the wall! Can you see the wall over here?" my cousin is screaming, and her gf and I are laughing our butts off! I just feel sorry for the rest of the people in the row!

After wards, my grandmother said, "But there were other people screaming, weren't there?" My mom replied, "No, just you and Kim!"

My mom asked her, "Didn't you even see the nice scenery, like the snow?"

"There was snow?"
    My mind won't rest
    and I don't sleep
    Not even in my dreams...
    -"If You Ever Did Believe"
    written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
    1985-2005

• Star Tourist

During the Senior trip to Disneyland, for the graduation class after mine. A bunch of guys went on small world and the three heaviest football guys all sat on one side of the boat, and by the end of the ride the whole boat was under water yet still running along the track. I don't know if that's funny but more ridiculous but just thought id post anyways.

• Fin...noggin...duuude!

Quote Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
    It's happened to me multiple times, actually, but the time I mentioned was the most memorable. On the most recent trip, there was a kid in the back who said he wanted to get really wet. I told him he was in a bad place if he wanted to get wet, but maybe he'd get wet anyway. Sure enough, we dive into the briar patch and a huge tidal wave rises up, soaking everyone. As we came out of the runoff, I turned around and said, "Hey, was that wet enough for ya?"
    This last march, I went over spring break with my aunt and two cousins. So, my aunt was back at the hotel taking a shower and my cousins and I were on Tom Sawyer Island, the first time I had gone (I was trying to text my friends but I was afraid I was going to trip and die) so we decided to go on Splash Mountain. Now, my little cousin is only like 7 so she was like is it scary and stuff? And I kept telling her no, even though she was nervous about the big drop. So, you know the drop underneath the bear's butt, well right after that drop she got really scared and was like freaking out, and of course I chose to sit in front (I always get soaked) so while she was like on the verge of tears we went over the big hill and I got soaked!! It was embarrassing. Even though she had fun....I guess....

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

When I visited a few years back I met with some MC friends like fishbulb, Dusty, etc. Well, we rode Thunder Mountain. I was in the same row as Fishbulb. So when we went around the sharp corners, I lifted my arms rather tham kept a hold of the bars and poor Fishbulb kept getting crushed .

• Goofy is the man

The first year of Mickey's Trick or Treat, we went and it totally became a quest to fill our bags with candy (they were a lot bigger bags that year) Anyway, we stayed until they closed and headed over to DL. We didn't want to carry our candy, so we went in to get lockers. Some people were leaving so they gave us their lockers. We all put our bags into these 2 lockers except one of my friends. She put her bag into her backpack and said she would be fine. Now we are talking about like 20 pounds of candy, but she said she would be good. So we head off to Space Mountain. She puts her backpack on teh floor and puts one leg through the strap. The backpack shifts and she can't get out at the end of the ride. We all start laughing so hard, we can't help her. A CM walks up and says something to the effect of "do you need some help" and another friend just looks at him in total dead pan and says, "well duh." He just walked off. It was so funny. We still laugh about it.

• Banned User

I once overheard a father and son talking...

Son: Dad is that big thunder mountain? (pointing at the Matterhorn)
    Father: No stupid! That is Space Mountain.

Sad thing, they looked like locals.

• Keep Moving Forward

Wow, I forgot this thread existed.

Okay, a few more Splash stories. I recently rode with a few friends who noticed all the mushrooms in the laughin' place and decided that parcticular part of the ride resembled a drug trip. The burrows section with the rabbit and mole families represents the downtime afterwards.

One day I was working at Fastpass distribution. One guest couldn't figure out why Fastpass was so great. "It's only an hour if we wait in line," he said, "but with this we have to wait THREE hours."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast