• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Are The Old Disneyland Attraction Posters Still Available?

I recently saw a thread about replicas of the old Disneyland attraction posters being sold at the WOD store in DTD.

I couldn't locate the old thread, so I started this new one because I wanted to know if they are still being sold and if so, for how long.

As I recall, framing may have also been available - not sure about that.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

-- Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Banned User

Re: Are The Old Disneyland Attraction Posters Still Available?

Theyre available somewhere on Main Street, Off the Page in DCA, & the World of Disney.

I have seen them at the WOD store, it's a computer station where you go through all the choices, and then it prints in the store? I don't know what the quality is, but I really wanted a set of the haunted mansion stretching room portraits!

Quote Originally Posted by audrabolster View Post
    I have seen them at the WOD store, it's a computer station where you go through all the choices, and then it prints in the store? I don't know what the quality is, but I really wanted a set of the haunted mansion stretching room portraits!
    The quality is very good also depends on much you want to spend on it. They only thing I don't like about the new posters are they are not the same size as the old ones they used to sell.

• I'm not really here

The computer station is one solution, but they actually have them matted in plastic covers for $35. You can purchase frames if you like (but I prefer to find frames cheaper at a local framing store or target/walmart that match the ride better).

Disneyana on Main Street, Off the Page, World of Disney, the Frontierland store (and probably a few others I'm not aware of) carry them.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMoose View Post
    The quality is very good also depends on much you want to spend on it. They only thing I don't like about the new posters are they are not the same size as the old ones they used to sell.
    Are they significantly smaller? I may not get down to the park before December, so any info is greatly appreciated.

-- Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.