Thread: Our DL Sat

• Perfect Insanity

Our DL Sat

Ok well for the most part this had gone typical. Hubby didn't like that it took so long for them to let people in and it was after 8:30 (they let you in only a half hour before the park opens) so we had to rush over to the breakfast. It was good and I did have to kind of take Kaleb (our 2yr old son) around to go look for Snow White cause we had only seen a few characters and were basicly ready to get out of there almost. Thankfully I did find her (after asking a cashier..who didn't know...and Mary Poppins who said she thought Snow White was around and how lovely she is..lol). I took Kaleb walking outside which we found her there. We had Kaleb dress in the top part of his Prince Charming costume my MIL made and she loved it and comment on him looking like her Prince Charming. Called him Prince Kaleb. It was great. He got pics with other ones as well plus ones in the park later on that day. But it was worth every penny. LOL I do think it would be nice it they were a little more organize about the characters going around the place like Goofy's Kitchen is. Did alot with both parks. We were with my friend and she left after dinner which it was around 4-5pm (can't remember exactly). So we go back to Toontown to see if Minnie is still at her house to take pics. She is!! Hubby had gone off to see if we could get some fastpass for Indiana Jones (of course none) but we walked to go back there and see and meet him there. So I take the kids to wait in line. The boys are being soooooo good. Looking at her and we get a little further down the line (I wish I had a pic of the spot so you could have an idea but if you have been you will understand this) but not yet up to the walkway to her home, so the boys are standing on that little area below the walkway to the home that has the little white picket fence, just looking at Minnie. Kaleb is all cute saying Minnie's name a couple of times. Well out of the blue some kid that had to be about 9-10 yrs old starts sticking his tongue out disgustingly at Kaleb so I call the boys to come over in the line by me and all of a sudden this disgusting pig of a child spits in Kaleb's hair!!!! I was sooooooooooo angry. I couldn't help but snap at that child and tell him "don't you dare spit in my son's hair!" I went on to say how that is just disgusting when the so called mom turns around and yells super loud that I have no right to yell at her child. I told her off and said her son was disgusting for spitting in my 2yr old's hair like that and she should be watching her child instead of what she was doing and to take responsiblility for him. Hubby came up at that point and I said to him that the kid spit in Kaleb's hair so he told her how her son shouldn't be spitting (I had by back to this "woman" at this point) and made a comment about how he bet that she wouldn't be punishing her kid in anyway. Of course I doubt she did. I had a baby wipe handy and rushed cleaned my baby's head and face off and had him clean his hands (not sure if I should be more concerned about this and call the ped on Monday or if I did it would be overreacting). Well we stand there in the line with this "woman" giving me the eye and taking about me over there and stuff. All of a sudden a CM comes up next to us and was looking at the ground the whole time being all secretive about this and ask what the problem was. So we tell him and he says ok come with me. Takes us out of the line and tells us how we need to come with him and we go round back Minnie's house (found out hubby gave the lady a smirk and a wink as we walked towards the back while she waited in that line still..lol). So he lets the CMs know what happened and Minnie comes in the house to take a pic with the boys and the CM did this so we didn't have to wait in line with this "woman" and kid. Then he takes us over to Mickey's (which we didn't expect a single thing of this at all) and are able to just go on up after the ones finished and do a pic with him cause he told those CMs what happened. He also whispered it to Mickey and Minnie about what happened. This man was just AWESOME!!! His name was Keith. I filed a compliment for him in City Hall before we left. I totally just appreciate all he did for us cause from that moment on we had just this weird good luck. We went to go see how long Autopia was and it was like an hour wait. Go take the boys to the arcade after looking in the store in Tomorrowland and we ended up somehow with like 3 credits on this one game without doing anything (John was joking around about it cause there was a CM that kept walking around by us alot and would stand nearby and watch here and there). Then we go back to Autopia to see the wait and its like 30 minutes so we go to do it (Which it wasn't even that long). Kaleb ends up getting one of those driver's licenses with the "you are a winner" on it for a free car!!! Is that just crazy or what? Amazing how are day ended after that one mishap. If anyone knows that CM please please pass it on that we think he is an amazing person and he totally made up for what happened. I thank him for going out of his way for us like that.

p.s. if anything is misspelled or said sorry had typed this in a hurry. lol
    Mommy to

Video Game Player-Noah (6/5/98)
    &
    Baseball Player & All Stars Basketball Player-Kaleb (3/8/02)
    &
    Ballerina Princess Skylar (9/21/06)

A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

• Minion

Ewww - that's just disgusting! I'm glad your day wasn't completely ruined by that repulsive spitting boy. How disgusting! Kudos to CM Keith for coming to the rescue.

• Perfect Insanity

Quote Originally Posted by Trish
    Ewww - that's just disgusting! I'm glad your day wasn't completely ruined by that repulsive spitting boy. How disgusting! Kudos to CM Keith for coming to the rescue.
    Thanks Trish. I still can't get over that happening. My poor baby. I am just very glad there was a CM like him around at the time. I'm sure not all would have bothered to even ask what the problem was.
    Mommy to

Video Game Player-Noah (6/5/98)
    &
    Baseball Player & All Stars Basketball Player-Kaleb (3/8/02)
    &
    Ballerina Princess Skylar (9/21/06)

A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

• Mickeyfan3

Re: Our DL Sat

It is just amazing how many parents out there just don't give a Cr*& about anything but themselves. She just made a bigger Eeyore's butt out of herself by behaving that way. (Sorry Eeyore). Had that been my son, I would have made him march over to apologize AND offer to help clean up. And then I would have pulled him out of line and taken him back to the hotel for a nap. I don't care HOW old he was!