Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Haunted Mansion Lover

Sad I miss Disneyland!

Due to the wonderful economic situation currently happening my family and I are having major Disneyland withdrawal! We are trying to plan a trip for our DD's birthday in April but it's killing me that we have to wait that long.

Is there anyone out there who feels like I do right now?
    Foolish Mortal

• Guardian Construct

Re: I miss Disneyland!

Sounds like I feel the same. We are trying to get everything taken care of so we can afford to get our youngest there again asap. but with all the therapy for my daughter and her medical needs its going to take a long time. We just look at the trip reports and try to keep our chins up until we can go again.

Quote Originally Posted by doombuggy driver View Post
    Due to the wonderful economic situation currently happening my family and I are having major Disneyland withdrawal! We are trying to plan a trip for our DD's birthday in April but it's killing me that we have to wait that long.

Is there anyone out there who feels like I do right now?

• Knight that says Nee!!

I'm with you for sure, as are my wife and kids.

The past 7 years we have had APs and went 4-5 times a year. Due to my wife going back to full time teaching (now that our youngest is in school) and my work schedule going to a mon-fri on duty period we can't head out for a four day week end when ever we want. We went this year in May and will go once more in December, then after that...MAYBE April. We are bummed and miss going more often.

It's kinda bad though....we will still go about 2 times a year, yet I know others who enjoy DL can only go once every few years if that, so I will still "count my blessings" that I can go when I do.

• =)

It's only been five or six months, but I'm definitely missing it. Looks like I'll get to go again in another month from now, so I'm pretty excited. =D

• For You!

I always miss Disneyland - we just went over a month ago, and I'm ready to go back.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• been away for a while

Carson City Nevada , no it's not near Vegas

for sure , we went for Halloween 2007 and haven't been back since , living 400 miles away doesn't help much either.I didn't think i was going to make it at all this year. Then last week i decided i HAD to make it happen , so i booked a hotel and took 3 days off work in November. I figure at least 1 day in the park is better than none..

My Maleficent tattoo

• 11/7/08 Fantasmic Returns

Guess I shouldnt feel so bad about only going 60 times in the last year huh?
    ....You think your so powerful? Well this is my dream....

It's been almost a year for me so I know how you feel. I'm having major withdrawals now.

• Mischievous Mouse

I always miss Disneyland also, Walt had to have planned it this way!

It's been 240 days since I sadly walked out the gates at about 6:40 on Feb. 23rd. (I did dash back down to DD to get a YoMD shirt for my son, a little later that evening).

It will likely be 481 days until I again get to walk through the gates (barring a financial miracle) .

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

And it misses all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go visit! I'll be there in a month!

• Oo-de-lally

Quote Originally Posted by Club 33 Mike View Post
    Guess I shouldnt feel so bad about only going 60 times in the last year huh?
    LOL. I went about 85 times last year. I had to wait two months after my pass expired to renew it and I totally was going through withdrawals in those months. It is weird how much I missed that place in those 2 months. When I finally renewed my pass I was so happy. I felt like a kid waking up on Christmas morning.
    Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
    Golly, what a day

• Disneymom

We went in March and that week was our last on our AP. We were not able to renew. And the worst thing was that my hubby couldn't get off work but ended up really sick in the end and missed work anyways. We were trying to go for Christmas. Kids were willing to give up gifts under the tree to go but we still can't swing it. We will definately go after taxes, probably someting in March. But the withdrawal is still there. So I am with you and sympathise.

• Knight that says Nee!!

Ok, you two that are bragging about going 60 and 80+ times in a year...you are NOT helping us others wallow in our Disneyland withdrawel self pity!

I can totally feel your pain!!! I'm in Sac and my last trip was in June-- I did jaunt down a couple of weekends ago and spent one day in the park. But I was SO tired, I couldn't enjoy myself.
    My daughter and I are going again for x-mas decorations. She better be passing Math so we can go.
    Everyone send good Math grade vibes into the universe so I can go to DLR!!!!!!!!
    To All Who Come to this Happy Place.... Welcome! Disneyland is Your Land!

• 11/7/08 Fantasmic Returns

Quote Originally Posted by Craigroy8287 View Post
    LOL. I went about 85 times last year. I had to wait two months after my pass expired to renew it and I totally was going through withdrawals in those months. It is weird how much I missed that place in those 2 months. When I finally renewed my pass I was so happy. I felt like a kid waking up on Christmas morning.
    I figured I could have hit upwards of 80-90, but I travelled quite a bit for work in the last year. That caused me to miss at least 6-8 weekends when I was out of town.

Looks like it takes about the same amount of time to get to DL, I'm in Covina near Arrow and Glendora ave.
    ....You think your so powerful? Well this is my dream....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast