Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Which attraction/restaurant/store smells the worst?

Quote Originally Posted by Wish Upon a Star View Post
    Well, since there's the best, why not the worst? Yes, designated smoking areas are allowed.
    I say, well, the designated smoking areas, and IaSW. Something about that ride's smell just doesn't appeal to me at all...

It's best not to bring up smoking areas on here (trust me). I would have to say Jungle Cruise, that water can be kinda stinky! I guess the smells of the rain forest just aren't for me. The chlorine of the water rides don't bother me nor the fumes of autopia. However I think right by Village Haus there's always a dumpster smell right by the gates (No it's not the smell of the hamburgers that everyone hates) which my sniffer caught pretty much every time we passed through.

Quote Originally Posted by Missviolet View Post
    Ugh.. the fumes from Autopia are bad and so are the foamy seats on Splash... they smell like sweaty, old onion + mold. The restrains on Grizzly stink, too.
    I second the fumes for Autipia. I hate that ride.
    Janette

• Former virgin

I know this is going to sound weird but I actually like the smell of Autopia. I don't like it anywhere else but there. I also love the smell of gas when I'm filling up my truck. I mean I don't stand there and inhale but I also don't move if it wafts my way a little.

I always smell a sewer smell around POTC. Inside's fine. It's outside.
    Tiki Room virgins are cool.

• I'm not really here

Late in the night Indy can get a strange stale propane smell from all the flame blasts mingling with the fog and such. Doesn't bother me... just a funky smell sometimes.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Resident Duck

All right, I have to change mine. I was walking towards splash the other night and got a big whiff of something that smelled absolutely horrible. I think it came from behind the construction walls...what on earth are they doing over there?? It smelled like a mix between turpentine and sewer...

Disney has ruined my love life

• On Autopilot

The hydraulics in the Indiana Jones ride also can smell up the place. It's not a garbage smell, but more of a "ohdeargodwhatamIsmelling" kinda stench....

• Boat shoes all day long

The worst smelling areas are the smoking sections, hands down. The second worst is a floating location. When ever large day camp groups congregate, there is a massive amount of body odor that hovers above them. It's true, these kids get nervous, deficate in their drawers, and leave it to bake.

Another odd place for a foul stench: 25 foot radius around anyone wearing one of those black mesh see-through shirts. Man, woman, doesn't matter.
    "Let's get weird" -Abraham Lincoln

• I'm not really here

Quote Originally Posted by BoygunaSurf View Post
    Another odd place for a foul stench: 25 foot radius around anyone wearing one of those black mesh see-through shirts. Man, woman, doesn't matter.
    *Puts his lunch down... pushes it to the side... blech

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123