Exclamation Where to Find Complete List of Hidden Mickeys

Hi, New Poster to the MiceAge forum.

I'm currently looking for a complete (or near complete) list of Hidden Mickeys and other "Hiddens."

A friend brought the list with her on our May 5th Disneyland trip, and told me today that she got it off of MiceAge. I was hoping that somebody has the list or could point me to it. I did try looking throught he message board but didn't see anything.

I'm not looking for the hiddenmickey.org website. The list I'm looking for is more professional, more clean looking... and I believe it even has a cover sheet.

I leave tomorrow morning... can anybody pull of a bit of Disney Magic for me?
    -Matt
    [email protected]

• Artsy Fartsy

Re: Where to Find Complete List of Hidden Mickeys

First i'd like to say welcome.

I think thelist your talking about is the one I downloades from the Hiddenmickey.com site. there should be an option to down load it to pdf. But I don't really remember. It was back in april when I downloaded mine. I'd try to google it. See what you come up with.

[IMG]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/iz6m4v8ubq0103m8.png[/IMG]

• Rock Star Minion

It's more fun to discover them (the hidden mickeys, not the web site that contains the list of them) for yourself. But that takes some patience, perseverence, and not-lazyness.
    Based on the sparse evidence I have, I shouldn't have even bothered to post.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

I heard that there is a list at City Hall, but like its been said, it's fun to find them yourself. I photographed all of them in just a few hours.
    likes pizza likes beer likes Space Mountain

• Minion

Are we talking about the real hidden mickeys, or the 50 50th ones? Because those 50 mickeys don't really count as "hidden," in my mind.

The real Hidden Mickeys. Not the Golden Ones. (We found all those last May on our own.)

I would like a list of Real Hidden Mickeys so that we can cross them off and have things to look forward to in each line. It's not a lazy thing, just a different approach to the game.

Thanks,
    Matt

• Goofy is the man

The list I got was from a google ad from either here or Miceage. The link to the site is: http://www.jenericbooks.com/HiddenMickeys.html It is in e-book form. I thought it was really fun to see how many we could find.

Yep! That's the link I was looking for. Also got a message from Michelle!

Thank you both!

I've printed it out and have my pen and highlighters ready! I'll report on my trip sometime early next week!

..and of course, I'll let the Mouse know that you all said hello.

• A Pirate's Life For Me

Quote Originally Posted by 2DieFR
    Are we talking about the real hidden mickeys, or the 50 50th ones? Because those 50 mickeys don't really count as "hidden," in my mind.
    We were at DL in August and thought we found all 50 hidden mickeys. So what is the difference between the 50 50th ones, and the regular hidden ones? We were disappointed to find a bunch of easy ones on Main Street. We asked a CM, and she said these easy ones on MS counted towards the 50.

I plan on looking at the list from this thread to see if we actually found them all.

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by HydroGuy
    We were at DL in August and thought we found all 50 hidden mickeys. So what is the difference between the 50 50th ones, and the regular hidden ones? We were disappointed to find a bunch of easy ones on Main Street. We asked a CM, and she said these easy ones on MS counted towards the 50.

I plan on looking at the list from this thread to see if we actually found them all.
    The 50 50th Mickeys were placed there by Management, out in the open, with a big "50" on them. Not very hidden and are officially sanctioned by The Disney Company.
    Hidden Mickeys are usually placed there by Imagineering folks, and they're not officially sanctioned by Disney.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Yes its that much fun!

one other note that I have noticed since I've started working for the park most hidden mickeys come and go! there are a few mainstys but some seem to change from time to time to keep you hunting!
    "I am about to pack up 21 years of Disney memorabilia from around the world that hopefully my great grandchildren will not sell on eBay"
    Micheal Eisner

• off in lala land

I will wander through the part too, so keep your eyes peeled for me!! Just note, I didn't make the offical list
    ...it's been a long time.

• Minion

There is no 'complete" list of Hidden Mickeys. They've never been officially documented.