Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• Really?

What Attraction have you NOT done at Disneyland?

So I've been to Disneyland a lot! I live in Anaheim, and I've had an annual pass before. Plus I used to work for the mouse, and recently got re-hired. I was thinking about all of the times I've been to the park, and I noticed that I tend to concentrate on the attractions that I really like. There are some that I just don't miss. But here are a few that I've never done:

The Mark Twain Riverboat
    The Sailing Ship Columbia
    The Astro Orbiter
    Plus I've never made the journey over to Tom Sawywer's Island (which I think is now the Pirate's Lair)

I tend to do the same when eating at the resort. I've heard so many people talk about the French Market in NOS, but I've never eaten there. Not on purpose, It's just I've never made the effort to do it.

I'd be interested to hear about what attractions some of you haven't done, or even places you haven't eaten yet (besides club 33!)

• Here Comes Trouble

Re: What Attraction have you NOT done at Disneyland?

Besides Club 33, I don't think I've eaten gumbo or had a mint julip.

At DCA, haven't done Maliboomer and Whoopi movie.
    Last edited by kristibaer; 10-24-2008 at 12:49 PM.
    It may have zippity to do with doo-dah

• Super Genius

The canoes

For a while I made it a point to eat at a different place in Disneyland every time I went, by now I have covered all of them, even Club 33.
    When I go to Disneyland, I tune my FRS Radio to channel 2, without a quiet code. They're faster than a cell phone and you can talk to a whole group at a time, and you don't have to get everyone's cell phone number in advance.

• been away for a while

Carson City Nevada , no it's not near Vegas

Never been in the Tiki Room , and i have never been on the Storybook Land boats... hopefully that will all change in Nov ...

,... also i have never seen the Aladdin show at the Hyperion theater...

My Maleficent tattoo

• Yearning for Disneyland

I have never been on the Columbia sailing ship and I've never done the canoes, although that was only because they were never running when I was in the parks. Well, I know that Columbia ran once or twice while I was there, but I never had a chance to ride it, but the canoes were NEVER running. It was either fall/winter, or off-season.

But I think I've done every other ride that there is, all the ones that are operating, anyway.

As far as food goes, I'm fairly limited myself. I've never been to the Village Haus or this one eatery in NOS that I can't remember the name of. I've never been to any of the sit-downs except for Blue Bayou.

For DCA, I've done every attraction except for the Jumping Jellyfish, and the only place I've eaten at is the Pacific Wharf Cafe. Really, if you've got that, why would you go anywhere else?

...and just a little bit of pixie dust!
    http://www.spareoom.net

• I'm not really here

Well, never have managed to get on the Explorer Canoes. They are always shut down when we are there. And I haven't done Gadget's Go-Coaster. Mainly due to a prohibitively long line. That's pretty much it for DL.

Eaten at most of the restaurants though. Haven't done the Village Haus yet though or Club 33.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Diva Extrodinaire

The Riverboat
    S.S. Columbia
    Tiki Room
    The carousel
    Casey Jr.
    Astro Orbiter
    HISTA
    ONE TWO THREE NOT ONLY YOU AND ME

• We Want The Redhead

I honestly don't think I've missed one except for the Rocket Rods since 1968. I even had my daughter drag me into the Pricess Faire. It was only this year I finally made it into Club 33, but I've done that now too!
    First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
    First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
    BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

• Super Genius

In the past 2 or so years I did Astro Orbiter, Casey Jr Circus train, and Columbia all for the first time, so prior to then my list would have been much longer.
    When I go to Disneyland, I tune my FRS Radio to channel 2, without a quiet code. They're faster than a cell phone and you can talk to a whole group at a time, and you don't have to get everyone's cell phone number in advance.

• I'm not really here

I didn't get to do the Rocket Rods now that you mention it. I was there in 1998 2 weeks before opening when they were testing. Next time I went was in 2003. Would have been fun to ride them.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• I HAVE A HIDDEN MICKEY

Columbia, Canoes and 33.

Thats it.
    Did you know that 87% of spoken statistics are made up on the spot?

• Super Genius

I'm seeing quite a bit of Columbia and Canoes. Those seem to be the most common answers. If enough of us show up at a park meet we should ride the canoes so you'd have a boat completely full of people who have never been on it before.

Storybook Land Canal Boats and the Casey Jr. Circus Train. I plan to ride the boats but for those of you that have been on Casey Jr.- is it worth it for adults without kids to go on? I've never seen pictures or heard much about it. I sort of want to ride it just so I can say I've done all of the rides.
    A little bit about me...
    First Disneyland Trip: Oct. 1989
    Mandatory first ride: POTC
    Mandatory food: Clam chowder in bread bowl & a churro (not at the same time though)
    Next trip goals:
    1) Ride the Casey Jr. Circus Train. I didn't get around to it on this past trip.
    2) Get over to TSI.
    3) Try a jalapeño/cheese pretzel. Yummy!

• Oo-de-lally

Club 33 is the only place I have not been in the park.
    My sisters have eaten there and they loved it. I was so jealous.
    Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
    Golly, what a day

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

The Canoes and a good amount of eating places.

EDIT: If we're going into DCA, I haven't done Orange Stinger and Jumpin' Jellyfish.

Quote Originally Posted by Extravabonanza View Post
    Storybook Land Canal Boats and the Casey Jr. Circus Train. I plan to ride the boats but for those of you that have been on Casey Jr.- is it worth it for adults without kids to go on? I've never seen pictures or heard much about it. I sort of want to ride it just so I can say I've done all of the rides.

Casey Jr. is actually one of my favorite rides, and I'm a teenager. I describe it as a little mini roller coaster, because at times you are going a pretty nice speed. The best place to sit is in the caboose facing outward (backwards, basically).

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast