• Banned User

Is It Just Me? (Halloween Treat)

My family and I have attend Mickey's Halloween Treat every year for the past three years. This year it seemed to be much more crowded than previous years. Did any one else get the impression that attendance was way up this year? Are they overselling the event? All the other years we went the date we went was "sold out" just like this year but it seem much more crowded this time. Crowded enough that we are considering not going again next year. It just isn't as much fun if it is wall to wall people.

• Not So New Member

Re: Is It Just Me? (Halloween Treat)

Yes we went last night and it was way more crowded than previous years. But still fun
    disney lady

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by disney lady View Post
    Yes we went last night and it was way more crowded than previous years. But still fun

I agree it was still fun, but with our kids and the stroller it was just a lot to handle.

• Sock Puppet

This was our third event as well.

Sure, it's crowded, but it's still a lot of fun since we won't let that spoil our trip.

We treat crowds like the weather. You can't control either, but you can circumnavigate them to your advantage...

Enjoy!

• "Always On The Move..."

We went on the 17th..(Third year for us as well), and all four of us commented on the fact that it seemed to be MUCH more crowded than the year before. So much so, that we never did go into other parts of DCA, (Hollywood Backlot, and the "Pirates" area over at the pier..we just didn't want to fight the mass of humanity. ) So we spent the majority of the evening just sitting, talking, dancing, riding a couple of rides, getting to play in the Parade, and meeting up with old friends.

Will we go back next year? Definitely!!! Cause it's the only time we can go in costume to at least some part of the Resort. (We were the Star Wars X-Wing Pilot - me, and the two other SW Costumes with me...Dark Jedi/Sith and Jedi). Our third person had to go in mundanes at last minute due to her X-Wing Pilot costume malfunction..so she was in mundanes, and was our official photographer!!

We did have a good time, but you sorta go with the flow on crowds...we made our own fun!! (Plus people watching was a BLAST!!!!)
    Last edited by AlohaStitch; 10-26-2008 at 10:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by migo View Post
    I poop with joy!
    Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6