Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Far too curious

Skelly Goes Solo - Trip Report for 10/27/08

So...first trip report to ever make it to MiceChat >_<
    Since I couldn't make it yesterday, I went to Disneyland today, for some Wonder/Neverland-filled fun. I got to the park around 9:40 and hung around Main Street. Being a total dork, once it turned 10, I took out my cellphone and recorded the announcement opening up Disneyland.

I stayed on Main Street to see if Alice and The Mad Hatter were coming out with the band, but I didn't see them, so I headed off to see Pixie Hollow. The line actually wasn't very long, so I walked in and enjoyed the scenery. I did take pictures of the queue area, but it's all the same stuff posted in the Pixie Hollow thread here, so none of that. I ended up talking to some people in line, and it was a good way to pass the time. As we got closer to the entrance, I caught a glimpse of Silvermist and got excited because I knew when she's out, so it Fawn...however, when I finally got up, it was just Silvermist. She told me Fawn was still waking up, and would be out later. I got a picture with her, then went over to see Tinkerbell:

I noticed Tinkerbell looks a bit familiar here. I don't know if she remembers me from the other times I've seen her face, but she was very nice nonetheless.

I left Pixie Hollow just in time to watch the show at the castle off to the side. As the characters got in the car, Alice and Hatter actually didn't get in, so I walked and talked with them as they headed backstage. Hatter asked me if I was ditching school, since I usually see him on Sundays(we have three days off this week for 'staff development'). Hatter played a sad song for me on an imaginary violin because I was alone this trip(though it doesn't bother me). They left, and as I headed towards Adventureland, I caught Aladdin and Jasmine walking off to take a break.

After getting distracted by that, I noticed that Plaza Pavilion doesn't have the big ugly tarps on it anymore. I don't know how long it's been that way, but it's nice to see the roof of the building again. Anyway, I went to New Orleans Square to see Jack and Sally leaving. As they walked by, Jack wished me a happy Halloween in the most accurate imitation of Chris Sarandon's voice I've ever heard. They walked off, so I left too, deciding not to wait around for them this time. I wandered back to Pixie Hollow to peek through the large blades of grass to see who was out. It was Iridessa and Rosetta.

This girl was the cutest thing. I could hear her from where I was standing, and her voice was so cute(sounded very close to Kristin Chenoweth's), and I can only describe her attitude as that of G(a)linda's in Wicked. She was really fun to watch, and I hope I actually get to meet her some time. Not too long later, Crazy hat man and the little girl in the blue dress came walking down the street. Hatter was calling the fairies "bugs" and saying that he wanted to take a fly swatter to them. He also went to the White Rabbit to check what time it was.

Of course, Mr. Rabbit was two days slow, as always. After that, he wanted to see what was in my purse, then stole my train ticket and, since I couldn't get home without it, I told him I'd have to live in the park, so we tried to find a nice rock for me to live under. We talked about lots of other things that wouldn't make much sense to most of you MiceChatters, so...they won't be included >.<
    We continued to walk and talk Hatter wanted another tea break. I went back to Pixie Hollow(I am loving this place) and saw Silvermist back out, and Fawn was with her!

I like her :B
    It was still going to be a while until Hatter and Alice came back, so I decided to do something out of the ordinary, and I went over to Princess Fantasy Faire. I was just in time for Storytelling, and Belle happened to be the princess to be doing that, which is awesome because Belle is my second favorite princess.

During storytelling, there happened to be a little boy in the audience dressed up like Beast, so when it came for the ballroom scene, Belle pulled him up and danced with him.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=UQUeKR5Yzgg
    It was adorable~
    When that was over, it was Alice/Hatter time again. It was more just walking, talking, and Hatter and I being weird. Then they left for a short break, then it was musical chairs time. It was mad, as usual, with lame puns all over the place. Since there was no 3:30 showing of PoD, Alice and Hatter had another set at that time. What's funny is, I met a woman at musical chairs who swears she's heard Hatter's voice elsewhere. I don't doubt her, really, he's got a rather distinct voice. Anyway, I went back over to Fantasy Faire, just to see if anything else was going on, and it was storytelling again, only, this time, it was Snow White.

This was fun to watch, because the guy(Sir Elias, I believe he's named) who was telling the story with her did the funniest thing when he was pretending to be the witch. His voice made me lol. That was done and I still had a half hour until I had to head out. Hatter and Alice came out for their last set, and more weird things happened. We talked about weird kinds of tea, and how Hatter once accidentally drank MiracleGro because it looked like fruit punch to him. Time went by far too fast, and I got all sad because I had to leave. Hatter told me not to feel bad, because I get too see him one day sooner than I usually do(waiting 6 days rather than 7). I got a hug from him, then took off down Main Street to leave the park. The stupid bus wouldn't get in to the park's bus/shuttle area until 5, and my train left at 4:49, so I had to take a taxi to the train station, then took the train home, and now I'm here.

Throughout the whole day, I did not go on a single ride. Do I care? Nope, because I have fun with just character interaction. I can't wait for Sunday.

Hope you enjoyed this and stuff.

Re: Skelly Goes Solo - Trip Report for 10/27/08

Nice TR

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Very nice. Glad you had a good time.

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Oh My Garsh! That YouTube moment was too freakin A Door A Bull !

Thanks for the trip report. Tinkerbell and Rosetta are my 2 top fairies to get autos from in December.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Looking for Hidden Mickey

Nice report!
    Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

• Who Gave Rob an Avatar?

Well done. Glad you had such a fun day.
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanda Woman View Post
    Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

• Far too curious

Quote Originally Posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
    Oh My Garsh! That YouTube moment was too freakin A Door A Bull !

Thanks for the trip report. Tinkerbell and Rosetta are my 2 top fairies to get autos from in December.
    Yeah, it was way too cute. Belle was blowing kisses at him later when it was time for her to go.

Well, you're guaranteed to meet Tinkerbell when you go to Pixie Hollow, but the other two girls always switch off. I hope you do get Rosetta when you go, she's really cute and funny, and it'd be annoying to wait in line again to see if you get her >_<

• Following the Second Star

Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonStockings View Post
    We talked about lots of other things that wouldn't make much sense to most of you MiceChatters, so...they won't be included >.<
    Makes perfect sense to me

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

• Far too curious

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer20k View Post
    Makes perfect sense to me
    Of course it makes sense to you
    You're usually there when these sorts of things happen.

• Following the Second Star

Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonStockings View Post
    Of course it makes sense to you
    You're usually there when these sorts of things happen.
    Usually....

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

Sounds like a great day. My daughter and I were there too. We only went on one ride, HM. We like character interaction also.

• Curiouser

Yay it's Alice! XD Nice trip report. I can't wait to see Pixie Hollow in person...

• Far too curious

Quote Originally Posted by Wendygirl View Post
    We like character interaction also.
    I think it's one of the most fun parts of Disneyland, really, especially with Alice and the Mad Hatter. They can be very silly.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Cool TR SkST! Pixie Hollow looks awesome!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

In Sleeping Beauty Castle's Darkest Chamber

great photos

CHECK OUT MY NEW MUSIC LOOP THAT I DESIGNED
    FOR AUTUMN TIME AT DISNEYLAND!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL6fk6Ua54k

With kindest regards,
    Maleficent Fan

disneymusicsamples | magicmusic.net

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast