Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Sock Puppet

MiceChat Meets at Disneyland (merged threads)

What is a Mice Meet? (is that what they are called?)

please inform this newbie on it.

Yes i do carry a pass, its quite essential.

• Shablagoo!

Re: New to mice age..so inform me on this..

The Meets (at least the Disneyland ones) happen each Sunday in the Hub at noon. Basically everyone gets together and hangs out. At 12:30 they go off in search of food. Then they will ride rides together. You can come for as much or as little of the meet as you want. I have been to one so far and I loved it. Nothing like telling the CM who asks "How Many?" a double digit number.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Yes its great fun! There have been many times we'll go on POTC and have at least 40-60 people in line. One time they put us all in boats... I think we took up two or three boats.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Circle of Ancients

Here's what our own Dustysage has to say on the subject:

Join us every Sunday at Disneyland for the MiceChat traditional Noon meet and Greet.

You'll find us in the Central Hub (Just next to the Walt and Mickey statue).
    We tend to chat and socialize for about half an hour and then break off to have lunch and ride a few attractions. Feel free to come and go as you please. Groups may stick together or may break apart at any time. It is a very informal and free-form event, and a lot of fun.

Here is the location of a meet pinpointed on a Google Map: MiceChat Meet Location

If you've never been to a noon meet and are interested, please don't be shy. Just step right up to anyone and say "Hi, I'm new - my name is . . . " and in no time, you'll be an old friend. If you are really shy, contact someone in advance and let us know you'll be there; we'll arrange to introduce you to the group.

For a glimpse of all the fun, check out our 2nd anniversary video:

YouTube - MiceChat 2nd Anniversary Mega Meet

Join us, won't you!

-The MiceChat Crew

• Keep Moving Forward

Quote Originally Posted by Melonballer View Post
    Nothing like telling the CM who asks "How Many?" a double digit number.
    Those are always fun to deal with as a grouper.

"How many in your party?"
    "14."
    "We have room for six in each log. How do you want to be split up?"
    "Uh..."

•   
    • Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Old meeting on sunday was call COW (Church Of Walt)

Yes time is noon and place is the hub.
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day ºoº 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Feb 8-9

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Join us every Sunday at Disneyland
    for the MiceChat traditional Noon meet and Greet.

You'll find us in the Central Hub (Just next to the Walt and Mickey statue).
    We tend to chat and socialize for about half an hour and then break off to have lunch and ride a few attractions. Feel free to come and go as you please. Groups may stick together or may break apart at any time. It is a very informal and free-form event, and a lot of fun.

Here is the location of a meet pinpointed on a Google Map: MiceChat Meet Location

If you've never been to a noon meet and are interested, please don't be shy. Just step right up to anyone and say "Hi, I'm new - my name is . . . " and in no time, you'll be an old friend. If you are really shy, contact someone in advance and let us know you'll be there; we'll arrange to introduce you to the group.

For a glimpse of all the fun, check out our 2nd anniversary video:

YouTube - MiceChat 2nd Anniversary Mega Meet

Join us, won't you!

-The MiceChat Crew
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• MiceChat News Team
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Administrator
    • MiceChat Contributer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    There have been many times we'll go on POTC and have at least 40-60 people in line. One time they put us all in boats...

Where else would they put us Pengy?

I love you so bad.

Yeah the easiest thing to do is get to know someone through OMs and arrange to meet them at the meet. That way you already have an acquaintance you are looking for and you don't feel so alone.
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbulb View Post

I love you so bad.

Yeah the easiest thing to do is get to know someone through OMs and arrange to meet them at the meet. That way you already have an acquaintance you are looking for and you don't feel so alone.

Good gravy... it was early... I was on my way to work... my Pepsi hadn't kicked in...

Actually I think I had another thought and I was going to say something about how they put us in boats then left an empty one behind us because they knew we might get a bit... zealous... but I thought maybe I'd better not....

And love you guys too!!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• MC State Comptroller

The meets are fun.

Living in AZ i have only been to 1 and it was a little scary at first. In fact i thought about taking off, because i didn't know anybody and felt like Pony Boy or Soda Pop (Mega cool points to those who get the ref). But i stayed and soon enough i was engrossed in convo with everybody. I was going to head off with some people, but i had to meet my family, the next meet i make (hopefully in December) i plan on hanging around for a while.

Your first meet is overwhelming if your shy, but if given the chance please go! You'll be glad ya did!
    "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sgtpeper View Post
    The meets are fun.

Living in AZ i have only been to 1 and it was a little scary at first. In fact i thought about taking off, because i didn't know anybody and felt like Pony Boy or Soda Pop (Mega cool points to those who get the ref). But i stayed and soon enough i was engrossed in convo with everybody. I was going to head off with some people, but i had to meet my family, the next meet i make (hopefully in December) i plan on hanging around for a while.

Your first meet is overwhelming if your shy, but if given the chance please go! You'll be glad ya did!
    The Outsiders, S.E. Hinton.... Fav book in jr. high, in fact thats where the "soda' in my user name comes from because all the way from jr. high to high school, that was my nickname and it came from the book.

And I look forward to you coming back in December and if I'm there that weekend, meeting you.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbulb View Post

I love you so bad.

Holy moley now we have OMs? I don't know what that is but if you have it I probably want it.

My suggestion is to check in the meets section and if you see a particular date being discussed and you know you will be at the park, PM someone and let them know you are coming and if they would introduce you around. 90 to 1 odds that they will willingly and gladly meet up with you.

Just FYI, I love and adore The Outsiders! Nothing better than chocolate cake for breakfast.

• We Want The Redhead

I've attended three now, and though as I am usually with my 7 year old daughter and there are no other kids around, I leave before the lunch and attraction invasions begin. None the less, I have truly enjoyed the company off all my fellow Mice, and look forward to more visits. As has been said, I simply walked up and asked 'Mice Chat?' The rest came easily.
    First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
    First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
    BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

• MC State Comptroller

The Outsiders..you are correct! Was there any doubt!

We are looking at coming out there for a week in December, but i do not know if we are going to be there on a Sunday or not. My Aunt and Uncle haven't seen my son since he was 2 and he will be 6 in December and Sunday dinners are a big thing on my italian side, so our Sunday maybe consumed by lots and lots of eating. But as soon as i know I'll let my publicist send a notice out to the Micechatters!
    "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast