• Proud US Navy Wife

Kittie's first trip report. 10-26 Disney trip and 10-28 Trick or Treat party trip.

Hey everyone. This is my first attempt at a trip report. We are not very photo savy nor do we remember that we have a camera half of the time, so please forgive the quality and quantity of the report.

Before I begin, I wanted to share with everyone something I saw on my way home from the oral surgeon. This was behind a gas station/infront of a travel agent in Okumulgee,Oklahoma.

Now to begin. We got to the park at a little after opening and met up with my brother and Dan-tasmic at the hub. My Dad, sister, brother, and boyfriend all wanted to run off to pirates so after a quick hello, we ran off. We ended up having a tickle fight while on pirates then ran off to Haunted Mansion Holiday, my favorite! After a quick smoke break and a mind numbing Winnie The Pooh ride.. We headed off to Splash Mountain and decided who should sit where. We took a vote and my boyfriend was chosen to sit in front. Then came my brother, me, my dad, and my sister. That is also the order on how much everyone came out soaked. (Thanks to the ride AND our own splashing added to it.)

Just a little sample of how soaked Mathew actually got:

You can't really see the water dripping off in this shrunk form.. but on the original size you can.

A short stop at Big Thunder to dry us up a bit and mash the boys up a bit... We decided to sit three and two.. My sister and I in one and the boys in the other.. It was hilarious. My dad made a lovely comment about how Mathew was the meat in the man sandwich, but he ended up being more of a ping pong ball.. Being thrown from one side to the other and squishing the crud out of both of them. (Dad is still complaining that his ribs are sore from it.) After that we met up with my brother's boyfriend and headed off to the land of fantasy. A quick ride on Peter Pan before dad needed another smoke break and we headed off to the meet.

I would like to say thank you to Dan, Matt, and Dusty (I think) for talking to me and being so nice. Sorry I was shy and didn't introduce myself nor stay too long. The family wanted to head over to food, so I dragged them to Toon Town first.

Sadly, we lost my brother to work on the way towards Toon Town. We went on everything in Toon Town, it being the first time I had ever been there and actually gone on a ride.. It was fun! Usually we stop in for a quick Mickey Picture then run off. We did get the Mickey picture though.

After that we had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe. After a quick lunch, off to California Adventure where we spent the rest of the day riding everything in the park. I wont bore you with the details..

Here is the only picture we have though:

Next! Mickey's Trick or Treat Party.

• I'm not really here

Re: Kittie's first trip report. 10-26 Disney trip and 10-28 Trick or Treat party trip

Welcome to MiceChat and great first trip report. I'm glad you enjoyed Toon Town, there is some fun stuff in there. Loved the Mater photo. hehe.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Re: Kittie's first trip report. 10-26 Disney trip and 10-28 Trick or Treat party trip

Very nice! Can't wait for more!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Great so far! Love the "Real Life" Mater!! Looking forward to more!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry that I wasn't much help, I'll do better next time,

• formerly PretzelSouls!

So far so good! =)
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Great job! I'll be looking for the Trick or treat party.

• Oo-de-lally

Great TR. Hope to see the other pics up soon
    Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
    Golly, what a day

• Looking for Hidden Mickey

Nice report!
    Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

• Proud US Navy Wife

Sorry for the wait, we are still visiting family and it can get hectic.

Before I get to the Trick or Treat party, I need to explain something. Mathew has a black eye in these pictures. It is not something I did to him, nor was it an accident. When we were leaving the parks on the 26th, we had an incident with some other park guests.. I wont go into details, but I will say that I will never ask for another guest at the park to be kind and let an ederly, handicap man sit down on a the tram where they decided to shove there stroller. (Sorry for the slight bit of animosity.)

So, we made up our mind to go to the trick or treat party last minute. We were going to go on the 29th but things got all wacked up. Because of the last minute decision, we arrived to the parks at 8 pm. Because we brought the baby along, we decided to skip the rides all together and even most of the candy lines. We went to make memories, not get candy, and we still have trick or treating on Halloween for that.

My son looked kind of scared as we entered the park, but soon he turned to smiles. All the lights and sounds caught his attention and he caught many peoples attention too. He loved everyone cooing over him.

I knew that the bear was big.. but when I look at it compared to Alexander.. its quite scary!

The pier was his favorite place in the entire park. Even when the coaster went over or near he didn't get scared. We thought about taking him on mania as we haven't been on yet ourselves.. but the line was long and he isn't too patient with standing around just yet.

My three favorite things... My hubby, my son, and dolphins! (Although he is going to hate me for the pictures of him.)

Its soo pretty at night... Mathew had never seen DCA at night and thought it was beautiful. I think he still prefers Disneyland though.

We are pirates at heart but I think Alexander might have me beat.. I'm looking at the camera.. he is too busy with the treasure.

The scarecrow and the lil' pumpkin got along well. He was such a nice scarecrow, very talkative. But sadly, this one seemed to get less attention then the one across the way.

Mathew really wants to go see this movie... so I made him be in the picture.. I think they match well.

Belle was thrilled to see Alexander, sadly he had fallen asleep at this point. She kept telling me congrats on my new edition. Mathew thinks this picture makes Alexander look like a pimp.

Sleeping little pumpkin waiting for the parade to start. It was quite a short parade.. and I think they stopped and did something a bit further up from where I was.. but we wanted to go see Mickey so we aren't sure exactly what happend.

Family picture! The entire cost of the night was totally worth it just because of this picture. We almost had a heart attak at one point when right before we got to them, they left. We thought they were being traded out with a villan, but it turned out they just needed a drink break.

and a quick picture infront of this awsome backdrop.. no line because the park was closed and no more characters.. but the backdrop was just too cool to resist!

We had a great time at the Trick or Treat party and learned that our son can actually handle a day at the parks. He sleeps when he is tired and is only cranky when he has a dirty diaper, which is normal. We look forward to coming back to visit after we move back this december and taking Alexander to the parks with us. Of course, we will still get a hotel that day just incase he gets tired and needs to get away.. and so we can spend an extra day.. but we think it will go over well and we are excited.

Thank you all for reading my report and I look forward to more in the future, with better photos and activities.

Great Trip Report! Glad you had a wonderful time at the TOT Party!

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Very cute! Thanks for sharing!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.